Just a tiny crush chapter 7

Edited part.

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto! 

Time skip. 

            I walk down the streets of Konoha with a huge smile, why wouldn't I? I'm so close to becoming a flippin Genin! I walk in the classroom door to be greeted by some fanboys.

            "Hey Haruka-chan!" "I can't believe we're becoming Genin, eh Haruka-chan?" "Good morning!" I look at them, and give them a small wave and a smile. Then continued walking.

           "That's only gonna encourage them. You know that right?" I turn to see a certain edgy revenette. "Oh, hello Sasuke, and yes. I know." I turn and walk of. "Hn" Was all he said. He and I had a slight friendship... well... if you could call it that... I sit down next to Sakura.

            "Haruka! I know that we went over this a hundred times but-" She starts but I cut her off. "Nah! We ain't talking bout that today hun." I say. "But he's so cool! How do you not like him?" She continues despite my obvious uninterest. "I just don't." I say. "Reasons?" "Well why don't you give me reasons why you like him?" "Well he's-" "forget I said that" I say as I put my hands on my head and rest my chin on the desk. Just then, Ino came.

             "Oh hey Haruka!" She says as she walks over, then notices Sakura. "What are you doing here, Ino-pig!?" "And why are you here billboard brow!?" "OHHH GOD!!! CAN YOU PLEASE STOP FIGHTING!!!" I groan as I rub my temple. Luckily they both stop. Ever since I've been friends with them their rivalry has been toned down unlike in cannon. Ino sits beside me opposite of Sakura. "As I was saying-" Sakura started. "NO!" I say. "What?" Ino asked. "Sakura asked me why I don't like Sasuke." I said. "Why don't you?" Ino asked."Ugghhhh!!" I say facepalming. "Is it because you like someone~" Ino teases. 

            Flashbacks of Kiba went through my mind. I felt my face heat up. "Oh wait you do!" Ino says with surprise. "Who is it!?" Sakura says. 'Why did I have to go and expose myself!?' I thought. "No!" "Oh come on! You know ours!" "HMM!!!! MAYBE BECAUSE YOU OUTWARDLY EXPRESS YOURSELVES!!!!!" I say. "Yeah, yeah. Telling us won't hurt." Says Ino. I then see Hinata walk in to class. I give her a look saying HELP ME. Thankfully she got the message and came.

           "What's wrong Haru-chan?" She says. (We're best friends and gave each other nicknames) "THANK GOD!!! HINA-CHAN!! SAVE ME FROM THESE GOBLINS!!!!" I say hiding behind her. "Rude!!" Both Ino and Sakura says. "Uh, um... what's wrong?" "We're just trying to find out who Haruka's crush is!" They both say loudly... too loudly....everyone turns to look at us....including the fanboys....and some just looking for that tea.  

            "Haruka-chan?" The fanboys looked at me with determined eyes, and pink dusted on their cheeks. "Uhhhhh....." Is all I could say. "Oops sorry..." They both say. I glare at them. Hinata gave me a curious look. "Umm... you have a-a c-crush?" Hinata ask. "Not you tooo!!!" I whine. "Y-you don't have to tell me..." "It's fine if you're interested..." I say with depressed aura around me. I walk of to a desk next to Shikamaru. "Wahhhh." I said sitting there.

            "Relationships are a drag." He says, as I repeatedly smack my head down the table. A fanboy walks up to me.

             "Hey Haruka-chan!" He says, shyly blushing. I turn and smile, "hey..." I say. "You...seem down." "I'm fine." "O-okay!" He walks of. "It's your own fault for being too nice to them." Shikamaru says. "No duh, Mr. Over 200 IQ." I say. 

Kiba POV

             I was sitting minding my own business, when I hear Sakura and Ino yell, "We're just trying to find out who Haruka's crush is!" The room fell silent. I look over to them to see Ino and Sakura standing up looking a bit embarrassed, and Haruka looking at them wide eyed behind Hinata.