A fight with a bet, chapter 30

Kotai vs Kiba Inuzuka 

            I turned my gaze from the screen and towards the last non cannon person. 'That must be Kotai....' I thought as I looked at the brown haired guy. He and Kiba went down to the lower level.

        "Ha! Finally I get to fight! My teammates might have lost, but I'm not gonna go down easily...." The sound ninja says. 

             "Ha! Bring it! And that reminds me...." Kiba says turning towards me. 'Huh....? What's he doing....?' I wondered. "Haruka! When I win this match you have to go on a date with me!" He yelled. 'Wait....' "E-EHHH!!!????" I yelled. "Psh. When you win!? That's if you win! Sorry not sorry lover boy! You're  not getting the girl any time soon!" Kotai yelled. 'That's assuming I don't already like him though..... and I mean.... I traveled from world to world to be here.....' I thought.  

            "How bout this.... when I win. I'll take your little girlfriend on a date!" He says. "What!? She doesn't even know you! Ya creep!" Kiba yelled. "A bet's a bet... Or are you too scared that I'll beat you...?" He sneers. At this point, Kiba is fuming with anger. 'Oh man.... I don't like where this is going......' I thought. "I'll beat you without breaking a sweat! Whoever wins gets to go on a date with Haruka!" Kiba yelled. "Ah, so her name is Haruka eh?" "I never even agreed to this....." I whispered, whilst paling. Hinata patted me on the back.

         "It's okay.... I'm sure Kiba won't let that stranger take you out...." She says in an attempt to reassure me. "Yeah, I know but...." I say with depressed aura. 

||—||—||—||—||—||—|| 3rd person POV ||—||—||—||—||—||—||

          'What have I done......?' Keim asked himself while face palming, as he watched his friend yell at his opponent. Kakashi sweat dropped as he looked at the scene.

         'They're completely forgetting that I'm her father.... furthermore... Haruka never actually agreed to this.....' He thought, then turned his attention to Haruka. She had a ghost hanging from her mouth. Hayate stepped up.

          "Now that.... um... that is over.... lets begin the 9th match.... now." He says. Kiba immediately got on all fours. "Ninja art, beast mimickery." He says, running at his opponent with incredible speed. Kiba elbowed Kotai, sending him a few feet away. 

             'He did the same thing in cannon!' Haruka thought watching the battle. Kotai coughed up blood. "Damn..." He muttered. "Huh, you're still up for it?" Kiba remarks. "As if I'd be down for the count like that....." Kotai says, wiping off the blood dripping down his mouth. "Alright then... Akamaru!" Kiba called out as he threw a food pill at him. Akamaru caught it midair, making his fur color changed. Akamaru went up to Kiba and transformed into him. Kiba took out a few smoke bombs and threw it all around the arena. "Smoke bombs huh? How are you gonna see me?" Kotai says sneering. "We don't have to.... we smell you!" Kiba yelled. Kiba and Akamaru used fang over fang, hitting Kotai. Once the smoke cleared, everyone sees Kotai with a bunch of injuries. "Is.... that... all you've got!?" Kotai yelled.

          'What is he doing.....? He's clearly at a disadvantage but he hasn't done anything... to top it off, he keeps on trying to provoke Kiba...' Haruka thought, narrowing her eyes at Kotai. 'What is he trying to do.....?' She wondered.

         "Shut up!" Kiba yelled. "Kiba! Don't let him get to you!" Haruka yelled. Unbeknownst to them, Kotai smirked. "Akamaru! One more time!" Kiba yelled. He and Akamaru uses fang over fang again with smoke bombs.

||—||—||—||—||—||—|| Kiba POV ||—||—||—||—||—||—||

           "Fang over fang!" I yelled, as Akamaru and I went in the smoke. I followed the sound guy's scent, but it disappeared. 'What?' I wondered. I notice Akamaru's scent gone too. "Aka-" I get cut off.