Some girl talk, chapter 19

It was already the next day, and I am still sleep deprived. I am currently walking towards Sakura's place. 

             "Haruka! Hey, what's up!" I hear a familiar voice. I turn to where the voice came from, and see Ino with Hinata and Sakura in Yamanaka flowers. I wave and walk towards them. "Woah... Haruka, what happened to you?" Ino asked, referring to the bags under my eyes. "I haven't been sleeping properly.... I was gonna talk to Sakura about it....." I say.

            "Well, I hope you don't mind if we stop by at the academy first. We were asked to deliver these flowers last minute." Sakura says. "I don't mind. Do you need help?" I ask. 

             "Umm... we could use some help....." Hinata answers. Each of us carried two baskets full of bouquets. "These are really pretty Ino." I complimented. "Yeah." Sakura agreed. "Thanks." She says. We dropped off the flowers at the academy, and walked together. "Do you think you can talk about your sleep problem with Hinata and I?" Ino asked. "Yeah. If anything, it's best if I talk to you three about this..... after all.... you guys are the only ones I've actually told....." I say. They gave me a questioning look, but probably decided to talk about it when we got to Sakura's place. When we got there, Mebuki-san, aka Sakura's mother greeted all of us.

              "Oh, Sakura! I see you have some guest." She said. Sakura nodded. Mebuki-san turned to us. "Hello Ino-chan, Hinata-chan, and Haruka-chan." She greeted. I smiled, as I remembered how we'd sometimes have sleepovers together.

||||||||Flashback||||||||

              "Lets go Haruka!" Sakura said cheerfully, she gestured me to come with her, Ino, and Hinata. "Coming!" I yelled running up to them. Sakura led all of us to her house. She knocked on the door. When the door opened we met her mother.

             "Oh, Sakura! Who are they?" She asked referring to me and Hinata. (I'm pretty sure Sakura wasn't close to Hinata during their academy years) "They're my new friends!" She exclaimed happily. 

              "Um... my name is Hinata." She introduced herself. "My name is Haruka." I say, reaching my hand out for her to wave. "Nice to meet you Hinata and Haruka." She says.

||||||End flashback|||||

                 "Would you girls like some tea?" Mebuki-san asked. We nodded. "The usual right?" She asked. We nodded again. We all walked in, and I see Kizashi-san, Sakura's father. He was reading today's newspaper. He looked up.

             "Oh, hello girls." He greeted. I nodded in return. Sakura led us to her room, and we sat down on the floor in the middle of the room. "So! Your sleep problems." Sakura says. I scratched the back of my head. "Well.... how do I put this.....? Um... so I've been staying awake a lot lately....." I say. "Go on." Sakura says patiently. "Well... you guys probably remember when I told you guys.... well not really me telling you, more like you found out.... but anyway, you guys remember how I like Kiba?" I ask.

            "Of course we do!" Ino says pulling out some pictures of me and Kiba. "Yeah- hey wait. Why do you have those!?" I ask. "You weren't supposed to tell her!" Sakura "whispered" to Ino. "Uhh.... we may or may not have been taking pictures of you together once we found out about this......" Ino says. I noticed one picture, it was Kiba and I laughing when Naruto and Sasuke accidentally kissed. "You've been taking pictures for that long!?" I ask. The three of them nodded. "What the- you too Hinata!?" I ask.

            "Uh... um... well.... you do the same for Naruto and I......" She defended herself. "Okay... fair point...." I say. "But what does this have to do with your sleep problems?" Ino asked. "I.... I think he might like me back....." I say. "You're so dense....." Ino and Sakura both say together. "Ehh??? You guys knew!?" I ask. "Yeah." This time all three of them says. I hung my head down. We hear a knock on the door. "Come in." Sakura says.

             "Here's your tea." Mebuki-san says, opening the door. "Thank you." I say as she hands me a cup of Genmaicha tea. After she gave everyone tea, she left the room. "Okay... so when we got back from the mission from the land of waves.... I was with him. I'm pretty sure I met up with all of you?" I ask. "Yeah, you asked where team 8 was while my team and I were eating barbecue." Ino says. "And I was with team 8 when you met up with him." Said Hinata. "And I was with Naruto when he asked you to eat ramen with us." Sakura said. "Well.... I think that he tried confessing before Naruto shouted his invitation....." I say. The think over my words for a few seconds. "Oh..." They all say. Sakura looked very guilty because she was there when he got interrupted. "I.... am so sorry Haruka." She says. "It's fine... you're not in fault...." I say. "Well... I've been staying up all night lately thinking about this..... I end up only sleeping for three or four hours..... sometimes less than that... I'm just not sure if I'm ready for a relationship yet......" I say. The three of them thinks for a bit.

                "Well..... you love him right?" Hinata asked. I smiled. "Yes.... very much...." I answered. "Then.... that's all you need to know.... right?" She says. Sakura and Ino nodded. "Yeah, you're right." I say. "Plus, we want more romantic scenes in our picture collection!" Says Ino. I sweat dropped. "Okay, just how many pictures do you guys have!?" I ask. They look at each other, then pulled out a bag that looked like the bag I used to keep the NaruHina pictures I've taken. They opened them and showed what each of them took. "What the- you guys even have the same bag I use!" I exclaimed. "Do you mean what you use to keep the pictures of Naruto and I?" Hinata asked. "Yeah...." I say. 'I must have influenced them more than I thought..... they probably don't do this in the original..... or do they?' I thought. 

             We decided to make this a sleepover, and we spent the whole time showing each other stalk photos. Which would've been creepy if we weren't close friends. We somehow made it a competition to take the best KibaHaru or NaruHina picture. After that, we talked about the Chūnin exams.

           "Have any you guys been recommended for the Chūnin exams?" I ask already knowing that they will eventually. "Team 8 was just recommended this morning." Said Hinata. "Asuma Sensei hasn't said anything about that yet." Said Ino. "Neither did Kakashi Sensei." Said Sakura. "Huh, well I'm sure you'd get recommended soon." I say. We talked about a lot of different topics and eventually we all drifted off to sleep.

To be continued.....