New home, Chapter 4

(This chapter is edited :D)

Previously 

"Who is the jonin in charge of me?"

"You'll see, come in"

"Haruka, this is the jonin in charge of you"

Now

              "Lord Hokage. What do you need me for? And... who is this?" The man with silver hair, a green vest, with is whole face covered with the exeption of his eye turned to me.

'Kakashi!' I internally fangirled.

              "Kakashi, this is Haruka. She's Jimmu-san's daughter." Kakashi's eyes widen a bit, then went back to normal. He turned back to the Hokage. "I see. She looks alot like Asami-san." Kakashi remarks. "Indeed, I suppose you now know why you're here?" "You want me to look after her right?" He nods. Kakashi turns to me with a closed eyed smile "Hello Haruka-chan, my name's Kakashi Hatake. I'll be looking after you from now on." I smiled and nodded.

              "Um, so when can I go to the academy?" I asked. "We still have to get some paper work ready, so I'd say a couple weeks or so." He answered. "What could I train on in those few weeks?" I ask. "Well you'd have to learn basic ninjutsu and taijutsu. When you get the gists of it, Kakashi can teach you a higher class Jutsu." He responded. "Okay." I say while nodding. "You ready to go Haruka?" Kakashi asks. "Yep" I say as I turn to him. Before leaving, I bowed and said "thank you so much Lord Hokage!" And walked out the door with Kakashi.

                "So what are we gonna do?" I ask as I walk besides Kakashi. "Well, you don't happen to have extra clothes do you?" He asked. "No." I answer. "Alright, lets buy you some clothes." He decided. "Okayyy!" I marched on but gets interrupted by a growl in my stomach. I clutched my stomach in embarrassment. I hear Kakashi chuckle. "Before that, lets get something to eat, shall we?" I nod aggressively. "Lets go, I know a place."  He gestures me to come. We start walking.

                 I sniff the air, "Something smells good." I comment out loud. "That might be our destination." Says Kakashi as he walks to a ramen shop. 'Why do I feel like I've- OH WAIT! It's Ichiraku ramen!' Once we sat down. Ayame looks at us and smiled.

                " What can I get ya?" She ask. I instinctively say "ONE MISO RAMEN WITH PORK PLEASE!!!" Quite loudly. It's what Naruto usually order, so I have it engraved in my memory. "She reminds me of Naruto...." She muttered while chuckling. "What about you Kakashi?" Ayame asked. "I'll get the barbecue one." Kakashi says. "Okay coming right up!"

                "Hey Kakashi?" "Hmm?" He turns to me. "Back at the Hokage building, you sounded like you knew my parents. Do you?" I ask. "Yes, I did know your parents. They were friends of my sensei." He answerd. "Um.. what were they like?" Kakashi thinks for a moment. Then speaks up. "Your father is always very calm, he always has a welcoming smile on his face. He was a great leader and friend." He paused. "And your mother's the same except she's more...hyper and.... well..... sadistic." "Oh so that's why I'm sadistic." I say putting my finger on my chin. To this, Kakashi sweat dropped. 

            "Here's your order!" Teuchi says, giving us our bowls. "Thank you." Kakashi and I say at the same time. "Well as I was saying..." Kakashi continued. "Basically your mother and father are very similar but act differently." He finishes as he break apart his chopsticks. "Hmm, okay thanks for telling me about them!" I say breaking apart my chopsticks. "Thanks for the meal!" We both say. "Oh yeah... and why were you assigned to me? Uh- not that I don't want you to! I'm just curious!" I say. "Well.... your parents entrusted you to my sensei and his wife. But... well... they're not here anymore....." He says. 'He must be talking about Kushina and Minato.....' I thought sadly.  "Um oh! I see! So they entrusted me to you!" I say changing the subject. He gives me a closed eyed smile, and patted me on the head. "Yeah... and that's why I need to protect you.... it's your parents and my sensei's last request to me....." He says.