Operation, I'll save you! Chapter 14

||—||—||—||—||—||—|| 3rd person POV ||—||—||—||—||—||—||

                "First I'll cut the mouth cloth and have him spit out blood...." Haku says to himself. He reaches his scissors to Zabuza's mask. Zabuza grabed his hand.

                "I'll do it myself." He says. "Hmm, you already came back to life...." Haku says. Zabuza sat up pulling out the senbon. "Man... you're rough...." He says. "So are you. Please don't pull them out carelessly, or you really will die." Haku warns. "How long are you gonna keep wearing that shady mask?" Zabuza asks. "It's a relic of the past, and it's been handy for trickery...." He takes his mask off. "Buy if I hadn't saved you, you would have died. Also, there's something I need to talk to you about." Haku says. "What is it?" Zabuza asked. 

              "That girl......" He says. "She knew my name....." He says. Zabuza's eyes widened momentarily, then went back to normal. "How...?" He asked. "I don't know, I never met her before... she told me to listen to what she has to say, she says she wants to save us." Said Haku. "It's a trap." Zabuza says. Haku shakes his head. "I thought so too. But she was able to tell me the future. She accurately guessed what happens, how you trapped those Jonin, how those kids helped them escape, and which jutsu you use.... she even knew about my Kekkei Genkai. She told me that Gato will end up betraying us. She even gave me a valid reason for why he would do it.... she didn't seem like she was lying." He says. "Even so, how do you expect me to believe this." Zabuza asks. "She knew you'd throw your sword even before you threw it." Haku says. Zabuza thinks for a bit. "I did have my suspicions about that dwarf man Gato....." He says. "I told her to meet me at the clearing near the lake. She'll come alone." Haku says. 

Time skip

                 "Thank you." I say. Taking the glass of water Tsunami gave me. (A/N: I think that's her name? Please correct me if I'm wrong 0_0) Kakashi was still unconscious from the fight with Zabuza. After gulping down my drink, I stood up. "I'm gonna go get a good idea of the surrounding." I say.

               "I could just tell you." Tazuna says. "Nah I'm fine. Plus, it's better if I look for myself." I say, walking out. Fortunately, nobody offered to go with me. I won't be suspicious. I walked around the forest, trying to find a lake. 

                I eventually see a clearing, that is near a lake like Haku said. 'Wait- he didn't say what time-' My thoughts got interrupted, when I felt someone hold something sharp near my neck. 

             "Dude! I'm trying to save you!" I say. Haku pulls the senbon away. I turn around to see that Zabuza was also with him. "Okayyyy..... uh.... there's not really a way to prove that I'm telling the truth so....." I trailed off. "Uh..... If I remembered correctly..... that Gato dude reached his hand out at Zabuza and you gripped onto his hand tightly. You also stopped those two guys who was with him. The both had a Katana. Or... whatever sword it wad. Oh! And Zabuza was holding a kunai during the whole thing. So if Haku hadn't stopped them, the would get-" I slide my pointer finger across my neck and made a sklick noise. "That's about it. Unless you're gonna do that later." I say. 

              "You're right, I did that just earlier." Haku says. 'I'm lucky that that already happened." I thought. "So.... um... you see, my teammates can not know about this. Or my ability, okay? So Gato comes after Kakashi uses Chidori. So I could use a clone to block that instead of Haku-" I get cut off.

             "That's not gonna work, the clone will disappear too quickly. And what makes you think we already believe you?" Zabuza says. "Uh... you aren't killing me? And I don't really think you believe me, I'm just gambling my life here. Ya know?" I say. They look at me. "So, basically.... we have to stop that Chidori, and a way so that my teammates don't realize I was helping you." I say. "There is no way. Unless you can use the clone corpse technique." Zabuza says. "Clone corpse? I could try learning it!" I say. "Forget about it, only shinobi who has chakra from the Korikawa clan can use it." He says. 'Oh... damn.... only people from the- oh wait! What the hell? That's my clan!!!' I thought. I grin from ear to ear. "Don't tell me you're-" I cut him off. "Yup!" I say popping the p. "And I could ask Nao Sensei to teach me!" I say. I hold my fist up in the air. "Alright! Commence operation: I'll save you!" I cheer. They sweat drop. "I'll head back now, bye!" I say, leaving.

Time skip

                I walk in through the door. Kakashi was now awake, they were about to leave somewhere. 

            "Oh, Haruka. We were about to head out and train." He says. I nodded. "Zabuza is still alive isn't he?" I state more than ask. He nods. We walked until we reached a clearing. "Okay, so I want  you walk up these trees." Kakashi says casually.

              "What do you mean climb trees!? How can you even call that training!?" Keim protested loudly.

            "Yeah! Yeah!" Naruto agreed. Somi and Sakura nodded while Sasuke looked at Kakashi questioningly. Kakashi sighed.

           "U-uh... if you could let Kakashi finish......." Said Nao Sensei. Kakashi clears his voice. "Haruka, why don't you explain?" He says. "Eh? Why me...?" I asked in an I don't wanna cuz I'm lazy voice. He looks at me. "Fiiineeee...." I say in a whine-ish tone. "You will have to walk without using your hands. To do that, you will have to concentrate your chakra to your feet. If you add too much, you break the tree, and if you add too little, you go Oof." I say. Kakashi looked at me. "I mean you fall." I corrected myself. "Haruka doesn't need to do this because she learned chakra control beforehand." Kakashi says. He lets the other five go on with their training.

             "Now... what do we do with you....?" Kakashi wondered out loud. "I think this is a good opportunity to teach Haruka one of the Korikawa clan jutsu." Nao sensei spoke up. "Hmm.... good point.... alright Haruka, Nao will be teaching you one or two of the Korikawa clan jutsu." He says. I nodded in response. Kakashi went off on his own somewhere, probably to read his book. "Sensei, could you teach me the clone corpse jutsu?" I ask. "Yes, but other jutsu would be much effective in this case." He says. "Yes, but I just gotta learn it! Come on! Please?" I pleaded. "Why that specifically?" He asked. "I just have to." I say. "Um... okay, fine. But I really think a different jutsu would-" I cut him off. "Thank you so much sensei!" I exclaimed. 

To be continued....