One month training, start! Chapter 34

Finally reaching the hot springs, I jumped on a tree. Ebisu was talking to Naruto about the chakra control things.

"I still don't get it." Naruto says.

          On cue, I quietly went down to stand on the water and waved. "Oyyy!!! What's up Naruto!!! Ebisu Sensei!!!" I wave. 

          "Like that." Ebisu says, pointing at my example. "Woah!!!!! That is so cool!!!" Naruto exclaimed. "You have to build up chakra in your feet. Then, while constantly discharging a fixed amount...." Ebisu started to walk on the steaming water. "..you balance it with your body weight, and... well, this is how it goes." He says.

           "Okay! I'm going to try!" Naruto says, concentrating his chakra. He stepped on the water an immediately fell in. "Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot!" Naruto yelled.

         "I forgot to mention, this water is 60 degrees celsius. If you do nothing but fail, you will become a boiled octopus!" Ebisu taunted, as Naruto went up to the surface. As Naruto tried again, Ebisu turned to me. "Haruka, you will be performing the water dragon technique." He says. "Yeah, I've been close to perfecting it." I say. "Ehhh!? Haruka has been learning flashy techniques like that!?" Naruto asked, only to fall in the steaming water. "Maybe you can move on to a personalized jutsu once you can walk on water....?" I tell him. He immediately jumped back to shore and repeated the sequence. I start performing the hand seals of the water dragon jutsu.

"Ox → Monkey → Hare → Rat → Boar → Bird → Ox → Horse → Bird → Rat → Tiger → Dog → Tiger → Snake → Ox → Ram → Snake → Boar → Ram → Rat → Yang Water → Monkey → Bird → Dragon → Bird → Ox → Horse → Ram → Tiger → Snake → Rat → Monkey → Hare → Boar → Dragon → Ram → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Bird → Yang Water → Rat → Boar → Bird!"

        'Concentrate.....' I thought.  The water slowly floated up to a tube like shape, the edges of the dragon began to slowly shape. 'The more skilled the user...... the more water......' I thought, adding water as I shaped the dragon. The water shaped into dragon, and I slowly added water to it. Just before it came to the normal size, it bursted. I released my breath and panted heavily. 

        "Very good Haruka. You are now able to shape the dragon while on water." Ebisu sensei says. I got up and started performing the hand seals again. "Ox → Monkey → Hare → Rat → Boar → Bird → Ox → Horse → Bird → Rat → Tiger → Dog → T—" 

         I get cut off with Naruto shouting. Slightly ticked off from being interrupted, I looked back to see why Naruto yelled. 'Oh... he's here....." I thought, as I watched the great pervy sa- I mean toad sage— peek on the women in the bath.

        "Humph! I don't know who you are or where you are from, but... I will not allow indecency!" Ebisu sensei says, running at pervy sa- I mean Jiraya. Jiraya turned around, summoning a toad. The toad shot their tongue out, wrapping it around Ebisu sensei and slamming him to the ground. Causing him to go unconscious. 

        "Don't make a ruckus.... Jeez, it won't do to be found out!" Jiraya says. 'I thought he got squashed by the toad.... I guess I remember incorrectly.....' I thought, with my finger to my chin. Naruto went over to Ebisu sensei.

         "Oi..... closet perv...." He says, crouching down. "Hidden leaf, secret finger jutsu." Naruto mumbled. 'Wait wh—' I wondered as Naruto used a thousand years of pain on the unconscious Ebisu. I stifled a laugh. 'I forgot about this.....!' I thought. "He's totally knocked out... he's weak, sure enough." He says. Naruto looked over to Jiraya. "What's with that big frog!? What the heck are you!?" Naruto asked.