The academy chapter 6

(A/n: Chapter edited!)

           It's been three and a half months. I have improved my skills a lot.  Today Kakashi and I got called to the Hokage building, and are now walking there.

         'I wonder why we got called in?' I wondered as we walk up the stairs. They aren't as bad as the fanfics describe actually, or maybe I'm just used to it now. We got to the door and Kakashi knocks.

"Come in." The Hokage answers. We walk in.

             "What do you need us for Lord Hokage?" Kakashi ask. "It's about the academy." He says. 'AM I FINALLY GOING!?' I thought, as I fought the urge to jump. "Am I going!?" I ask with exitement. "Hold on Haruka." Kakashi calms me down. "Okay, but....what about it!?" I ask, my voice squeaky since I was containing my excitement. "We finished what we need, you're going tomorrow." He says. "YEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!" I jumped up, a bit too high. I hit my head on the ceiling, and fall to my butt. "Owww....." I say clutching my head. To this Kakashi and the Hokage chuckles. "Go home and get ready." The Hokage says. "Thanks gramps!" I yell and head out the door. (Has gotten more casual during the weeks.)

         We got back to the house and I got up to my room and- 'wait, what do I need to bring?' I ask my self. I hear the front door close. "Hey Dad-kashi, do I need to bring anything!?" I yell/ask. "Just a notebook and pencil." He answered from the living room. "Can I bring my sketchbook!?" "Sure, just don't use it in class." With that, I take a small bag from my closet and put a pencil case, my sketchbook and three notebooks. (Three just incase I need more than one) I take out the blouse and cardigan from last time, and a black pair of pants. I set them down on the edge of my bed, and head downstairs.

          "Okay, lets go train one last time before you go to the academy." "Okay!" I follow him out the door.

              We got to the training grounds and I perform the transformation jutsu, the Shadow Clone Jutsu, and practiced kunai and shuriken throwing. We run a few laps around the village and spared. "Okay, I'll teach you a new jutsu, okay?" He says.  "Awesome!" I yelled. "What kind!? What is it!?" He pat my head in attempt to calm me down. "It's the water gun jutsu. A B-ranked technique." 'Isn't that the jutsu Suigetsu uses?" I ask my self. "Cooooool!" I say. "You won't be able to master it in time of the academy but I might as well teach it to you." Says Kakashi.

Time skip

I open my eyes and yawn. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

           My eyes widen, "the academy!" I say almost yelling. I jump up and look at the time. 'Oh wow, two hours early.' I thought. I lie back down on my bed.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

             "I can't even go back to sleep." I say out loud. I roll off. I look at my bag which my sketchbook is in. 'Eh might as well start drawing' I thought. I open it, and sketch a girl with a cute kimono on.

Later

           I look at the clock, 'okay I have an hour and 15 minutes to get ready.' I thought. I take my clothes with me to the bathroom. I finished showering, and wear my clothes. After putting them on, I look at myself at the mirror. 'Not bad.' I thought. I walk to the kitchen and cook pancakes. Then I set them on the table. I walk to Kakashi's room and slowly open the door.