Chūnin exams begin! Chapter 21

My team and I waited for team 7- well, I wait for team 7 to come, cause that's when all the stuff happens. They don't know that, and are waiting for the proctor. I eventually hear the door squeak, and I turned my head. 'Finally.' I thought. Team 7 walked in to the room. Everyone directed their attention towards them.

            "Sasuke!!! There you are!!!" Ino squealed, then clings to his arm. I sighed, turning towards my teammates. Keim tried to stand up, but I stop him. "Look around you. We shouldn't draw any attention to our selves..." I say. He looked around the room and sat back down. 'We wouldn't want to get targeted.... and that's not the only reason why I didn't try going up.....' I thought, turning my gaze towards the certain Inuzuka making his way to the door. 'I also don't wanna have to deal with the awkwardness between Kiba and I.....' I thought. Just when I thought we were- well, I was safe, a certain knuckle head just had to ruin it.

           "Heyyy!!! There you are!!!" I heard Naruto yell. My team and I gulped. 'Ahahaha.... that's not canon.... nope.... he is totally not-" My thoughts gets cut off. "Haruka! Somi! Keim!" He yelled. 'Shit.' I thought. 'I wonder who those three are.... aha.....' I continued to deny the fact that Naruto was calling us. Eventually, Keim had enough and dragged Somi and I to where the other rookies are. 'No! No! No! Non! N- wait- frick I just started speaking a different language..... hinde!" I panicked.

            "Hey guys!" Keim greets for the three of us. "Took you long enough! Huh? Hey Haruka, why do you have a ghost hanging from your mouth? And you look pale." Said Naruto. I didn't answer, as I was in a panicked state. Sakura noticed, bless you, and intervened.

           "Oh she's fine...." She waved her hand in dismissal. She turned towards me. "You good?" She asked. "Wahhh....." I anime cried. "Woah, hey why are you crying?" She asked. "I didn't wanna have to deal with the incoming awkwardness...." I whispered, still anime crying.

||—||—||—||—||—||—|| Kiba POV ||—||—||—||—||—||—||

             "Well here we all are, the 12 rookies." I say. 'No.... there's only 9 of us here.... where's Keim and Haruka's team?' I wondered. 

           "Eh? But there's only nine of us here!" Naruto says. "Team 9 is supposed to be here." I say. "Oh yeah.... where are they anyway?" He asked rhetorically. He puts his hand over his eyes, looking around. "Ah! There they are! Heyyy!!! There you are!!!" He yelled. From where I was standing, I could see them twich. They didn't look back. "Haruka! Somi! Keim!" Naruto yelled. Keim eventually grabbed Somi and Haruka's arm, and went over to us.

           "Hey guys!" He greets for all of them. I was actually quite surprised that Haruka wasn't the one who greeted us. I focus my attention towards Haruka. She looked pale and had a ghost hanging from her mouth. 'Huh?' I wondered. From the corner of my eye, I see Hinata giving her a reassuring smile. 'Does she know something about this?' I questioned. "Hey Hinata, is there something wrong with Haruka?" I asked. She looked startled.

         "U-uhhh... w-what? N-no... s-she's fine....." Hinata says. I looked at her. 'She's obviously lying.... but why would she lie about Haruka's well being? Something's not right here.....' I thought. I went over to Keim. "What's wrong with Haruka?" I asked.

          "Oh, she didn't want to draw attention to us. That's be because we'd have a higher chance of getting targeted that way." He answered. "Is... that all?" I asked. "Uh.... that's all she said.... but.... she kinda acted as if.... she had a bigger reason...." He says. I nodded. Sakura finished talking with Haruka, so I walked over to her. "Haruka, are you okay?" I asked. She flinches.

           "I- u-uh Ouais! Je suis tout bon!" She says. "What?" I asked. 'Why is she speaking French?' I wondered. "À plus!" She says, going over to chat with team ten. I just stood there. I picked up Akamaru from my head. "Did... did I do something wrong?" I asked.