43 ㅡ decisions

▪▪▪

▪▪▪

Hanna choked on her cereals the next morning, milk spilling out of the side of her lips.

Wiping her mouth, she watched in astonishment as Hyora sat across her. Apparently Hyora skipped her way out of her bedroom like a little girl, her face aglow with the most radiant smile ever.

"Who are you and what have you done with my best friend?" she demanded, pointing a spoon at her.

Hyora rolled her eyes at her. Hanna sighed in relief.

"Oh thank God, it's still you," she said. "Hyora, what's gotten into you?"

Hyora ignored her and made herself a bowl of cereals.

"Hyora, talk to me!"

"Hanna, please don't ruin my morning."

"I'm just asking you a question!"

Hyora dipped her spoon in her bowl and lifted her eyes at Hanna. She broke into a grin. 

"Wait, what does that smile mean? Why do you keep smiling like that?" Hanna asked incredulously. "I mean, it's not that I don't want you to smile, but you haven't been this happy for ages!"

"Let's just say something happened last night."

"Oh my God, speaking about last night, I think I heard the front door open! Maybe it was just my mind playing tricks on me, but there couldn't possibly be a ghost in the house."

Hyora stared at her friend. Hanna stared back.

Her mouth dropped open. "Oh my God, it was you who opened the door last night? But that was, like, nearly midnight!"

"It was a minute before midnight," Hyora said, barely suppressing her smile. "Someone came over to see me."

"To see you?! Who? Who did?"

Hyora rolled her eyes. "My God, Hanna, isn't it obvious?"

Hanna studied the faint blush on Hyora's cheeks and the unmistakably wide grin on her face. It weirdly reminded her of herself whenever Jongdae would say something cheesy to her.

She gasped dramatically. "Baekhyun came over to see you?!"

"Took you long enough."

"But why did he come over so late at night?!"

Hyora stifled a giggle. "He gave me a blue rose as a Valentine's present."

Hanna screamed like an obsessed fangirl. Hyora laughed and screamed back, until the two best friends stood up and bounced around the living room, gushing over a boy as if they were back to their boy-crazy middle school selves.

*

"I heard Luhan sunbae is throwing a party at his mansion after their graduation ceremony."

"I wonder if he'll let freshmen in?"

Little Do You Know | BAEKHYUNOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara