25 ㅡ all right

▪▪▪

▪▪▪

It was the last day of the festival and their last night at Gangneung.

The day went by like a blur. They had spent the morning at Gyeongpo lake again, which thankfully didn't consist of jealous tantrums. They ate lunch for the last time in another great seafood restaurant. They rode a banana boat which had everyone screaming their minds out, played beach volleyball (Kyungsoo managed to hit Chanyeol and Baekhyun square in the face with the ball), and did a sandcastle building competition which was, of course, suggested by Byun Baekhyun.

His Royal Loserness may have "accidentally" kicked Jongdae's castle a couple of times.

Kyungsoo judged the contest, and Hyora won by a landslide. Baekhyun didn't care too much about it; he'd expected it anyway. He was just happy to see Jongdae's sandcastle looking like a massive shit.

Before they knew it, it was nighttime, and the event was coming to a close. The countdown for the fireworks display was about to start, and they all huddled together amidst the crowd.

Hyora was glad that they could properly watch the fireworks without all the angry screaming like a few days ago.

"TEN! NINE!"

Baekhyun was holding his phone up, recording all his friends' faces while they yelled with all the people on the beach.

"EIGHT! SEVEN!"

Jongdae's arm was around Hanna's neck while hers was wrapped around his waist. Baekhyun tried not to gag at the sickly-sweet sight.

"SIX! FIVE! FOUR!"

Baekhyun started to pan his phone upward so he could catch the fireworks, but his phone caught something else.

Hyora was looking up at the sky expectantly, her hands clasped together while her eyes glittered with excitement.

"THREE! TWO! ONE!"

Fireworks exploded, casting a beautiful pink and orange glow over everyone's faces.

Baekhyun might have lingered a few seconds on Hyora, but he tilted his phone up just in time to record the display. No doubt that the video will be full of his friends' screams.

He lowered his phone down again to zoom in on his friends' faces.

"SAY HI TO THE CAMERA!" he yelled over the noise.

Chanyeol, Jongin, Luhan, and Sehun crowded around him to steal the spotlight, but when he turned it towards Kyungsoo, he looked at the phone like it was an alien.