9 ㅡ glee club

▪▪▪

▪▪▪

Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, and Jongdae casually walked down the school corridors on their way to the cafeteria, not noticing the girls who were secretly swooning at their presence. Even before Baekhyun had a "makeover" thanks to Nam Hyora, he already had fans of his own at their school. The population wasn't large, but not small either. He was known to have a voice and face of an angel, and now that he's groomed himself up, more girls (and boys, probably) have been acknowledging him as another of the school's heartthrobs. And since he was usually seen to be with the famous Nam Hyora, Park Chanyeol and at one time the school's angel Kim Taeyeon, more students started recognizing Byun Baekhyun, especially when a couple of students were staring to pair him up with Taeyeon as both angels.

Jongdae and Kyungsoo were both popular themselves. Jongdae can be pretty friendly and was another important member in the Glee Club, even posting song covers that could no doubt hit viral one day. Kyungsoo, despite being naturally quiet and less of a talker, have girls secretly dreaming of him because who doesn't love his manly aura and hella attractive voice.

Baekhyun stopped from his tracks when he spotted a very familiar figure of a girl with another girl. He smiled when he saw her, and proceeded to wave enthusiastically at her. "Hyora!"

Hyora paused when she heard a very familiar voice call her name. She stopped talking to Hanna and looked ahead, seeing an annoying loser meters away from her that she knew will pester her to death. As if she was on auto-pilot, she rolled her eyes at him and just continued talking to Hanna, but it seemed like her friend couldn't hear anything.

"So you've gotten pretty close with Byun Baekhyun, huh? But what about Luhan?" Hanna said mischievously, raising a brow at Hyora.

Hyora was always up for a challenge, so she raised her eyebrow at her too, raising it a little too high. "What? Luhan? You were saying, Kang Hanna?"

Hanna placed her hands on her hips, raising both brows and surprisingly lifting them higher. "What? So it's not Luhan anymore?"

Oh my God this girl is really crazy. "What the hell are you talking about, woman. I don't even like that guy—"

"Defensive much?" Hanna snapped back, giving her a playful smile.

Hyora wanted to strangle someone at this very moment, specifically, the one in front of her. "Okay, Kang Hanna. First of all, I like Park Chanyeol, not that jerk of an idiot—"

"HYORA!"

Hyora didn't like that she was cut off. Slowly, she looked at her right, only to see Byun Baekhyun smiling at her very brightly.

She casted a quick irritated glance at Hanna and faced Baekhyun as she crossed her arms over her chest. "What do you want?"

Baekhyun only smiled at her even wider. "Good morning!"