29 ㅡ the blues

▪▪▪

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

▪▪▪

At least Hyora wasn't expelled.

Still, a week-long suspension was pretty bad, plus the teachers were going to keep a close eye on her from now on. 

Hyora had been dreading the start of the semester for the last few weeks, and now she actually got her wish sadly due to a rather depressing reason.

Her arts teacher had saved her from expulsion since she excelled in the subject, so her punishments were toned down a bit. The other bad news was that her teacher was tracking down everyone who'd been Hyora's client (fortunately Sehun still wasn't caught), but Hyora pleaded to take it easy on them since it was her fault anyway.

But now how was she going to earn extra money?

She couldn't even bear the thought of informing her parents about her suspension, so she didn't do it. They already have too much on their plate, and Hyora didn't want to add more.

Instead of moping at home, she studied hard the entire week with the help of Hanna teaching her every night. Not once did Hyora pick up her paintbrush or open her sketchpad. She didn't even doodle anything on her notebooks.

Perhaps the artist in her died that day, but Hyora tried to convince herself that it hadn't. Hopefully it was only taking a short hiatus, because she herself wasn't dead.

But am I not?

That week, the sky was a duller blue even though autumn's supposed to be a cheery season. Her room actually looked terribly messy, not the artsy, aesthetic kind of messy. The most upbeat of music failed to boost her mood even in the slightest bit. Everything she ate were unusually bland, as though the gods of culinary have lost their touch.

Or maybe it was only just her. It wasn't the world's fault that everything was suddenly so gloomy; she was all to blame.

Hyora twirled her pen in her fingers, and on her notebook she wrote, it's all my fault.

Bored out of her mind, she seized her phone and ended up scrolling on her photo gallery. Her most recent photos were of Baekhyun and Taeyeon back at the Hongdae Free Market.

She thought she'd escaped their infuriating faces after spending hours drawing them, but apparently she hadn't deleted her reference photos yet. Their lovestruck grins seemed to be taunting her, the feeling growing stronger every second she had to stare at them.

She groaned, angrily pressing the delete button on all of their photos. "So. Fucking. Annoying."

The door to her room opened. Hanna went in, looking as tired as ever and yet she was grinning from ear to ear. Immediately Hyora's irritation evaporated.

"Hey, Hyo!"

Hyora gave her a faint smile, hiding her phone in her pocket. "Hey. How's school?"

"I want to say it was fine, but you know it wasn't," she answered as she flung herself on Hyora's bed.

Little Do You Know | BAEKHYUNजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें