28 ㅡ new celebrity

▪▪▪

▪▪▪

Baekhyun had experienced getting his video viral (when he asked Taeyeon out in Sooyoung's party), but not to the point where it caught national attention.

The morning of the first day of the second semester, he woke up to his parents and his older brother screaming at his face while holding up an iPad.

Apparently they were showing him a YouTube video of some random guy singing 'Cleaning' by The Ray at some random beach event. He didn't understand why his family had gone out of their way to freak him out with some stupid video.

When Baekhyun had rubbed the sleep out of his eyes, he realized that the singing dude was actually him, and the video on YouTube had thousands of views.

Thousands!

It had been posted on the last day of the cultural festival at Gyeongpo beach, but it only recently gained this much attention.

Just as he couldn't get enough, when he got to school, he was greeted with even more screams by his friends.

"BAEK, YOU'RE FAMOUS!" Zitao had yelled while all of them walked through the school corridors.

"Um, you don't need to shout it out, Tao," Baekhyun muttered uneasily.

"What do you mean?" Jongdae chimed in. Before Baekhyun could even stop him, Jongdae had already cupped his mouth with his hands. "BYUN BAEKHYUN'S FAMOUS!"

Eventually they all went their own ways for their separate classes, while Baekhyun and Chanyeol went for their lockers.

Something pink and decorated with tiny hearts was taped on Baekhyun's locker.

The two boys immediately took a closer look and did a double take.

"Is that a...?" Chanyeol's voice trailed off.

Baekhyun couldn't quite believe his eyes.

It was a love letter.

As soon as Chanyeol read it, he slapped Baekhyun hard on the back of his shoulder and flew across the corridor laughing, almost bumping into an innocent freshman.

Baekhyun wanted to punch him in the gut for embarrassing him like this, but he just decided to read the letter.

Hi Baekhyun oppa!

Baekhyun cringed upon reading the word 'oppa', but he continued anyway.

Your voice is like honey, so sweet to hear!

You make my heart race whenever you're near!

I like you so much,

Even though you don't look much

So please keep on singing,