41 ㅡ lost voice

▪▪▪

▪▪▪

Time's such a bitch.

Sadly, it was all Hyora could depend on right now, because how else could she forget about her ridiculous feelings if not for the help of time?

Also, time became so slow yet so fast for her.

How was it already February?

One moment she was celebrating the New Year with the Kang family (thankfully without Grandma Haewon), the next she was crying over finals.

What else did she do the entire winter break?

Ah, yes—wallowing in self-loathing and flooding her room with her tears.

"Hyora, get up! It's time for school!"

Hyora ignored her best friend by smothering her own face with a pillow, but then Hanna snatched it away.

"Hanna, oh my God," Hyora grumbled, looking at her friend with squinted eyes, "stop being such a bitch."

"You stop being such a bitch!" Hanna retorted as she hit Hyora with the pillow. "We're already going back to classes for a week but you're still like this!"

"It's like going to hell."

"I'm not leaving here until you stand up and take a shower."

"But I don't want to go to school!"

"Hyora, you little shit, we have exams today and if you don't listen to me right now—"

"I want to stay in bed!"

"YOU'RE NOT GOING TO STAY IN BED!"

"MAKE ME!"

Ten minutes later, Hyora sat glumly on a dining chair in her school uniform. Hanna stood behind her, humming a cheery tune as she brushed her best friend's wet hair.

"Good girl," Hanna said with a smirk. "See? You eventually got out of bed!"

"You dragged me out of bed," Hyora muttered irritably.

"And you even showered!"

"You locked me in the bathroom and told me you won't let me out until I showered."

Hanna snickered. "It's the first time I'm ever thankful we had a latch outside the bathroom."

"Why do we have a lock outside the bathroom?"

"I have no idea."

"Maybe we should have it removed."

"Good idea."

After Hanna finished brushing Hyora's hair, they ate breakfast together and went to school.

Other than time, school's also such a bitch.