22 ㅡ drunk

▪▪▪

▪▪▪

It was rather a rare thing to get Nam Hyora drunk, and yet there she was laughing like a mad woman at Kang Hanna's tear-streaked face.

"Hyora, don't laugh," Hanna muttered, clumsily grabbing Hyora's face in an attempt to straighten it.

"Hanna, fuck, your hand reeks of alcohol," Hyora said as she swatted her hands away.

Hanna released Hyora's face anyway and instead picked up her shot glass.

"Boys are such jerks," Hanna muttered, swirling the liquid in the glass as she watched it very closely.

"But we like them anyway," Hyora replied, looking glum.

"Psh. Boys fool us with their sweetness and their unusually attractive facades, then BOOM! They shit on you like bird poop!"

Hyora scrunched her nose as if she was actually shitted on with bird poop. "Eww. Bunch of idiots!"

Then Hanna started wailing again. "Jongdae hates me! NOW I HATE HIM!"

"HE'S A FUCKING IDIOT, JIM KONGDAE!"

The two girls stopped for a moment, absorbing what just came out of Hyora's mouth, then at the realization they burst out laughing.

"WHO THE FUCK'S JIM KONGDAE!"

"JIMMY."

With shrieks of laughter, Hyora threw her head back while Hanna pounded on the table with her palm. Every tiny thing that didn't even make much sense seemed so funny.

"JIMMY CHOO—"

"JIMMY NEUTRON—"

Busy laughing and wheezing about Jimmy, the girls didn't notice their phones buzzing angrily in their pockets for the past half hour. Actually, there was a pretty good chance that they were just completely ignoring it.

"Shit!" Jongdae cursed as the call went into voicemail for what seemed to be the hundredth time now. It was near midnight now, and the fact that the girls were still out there worried the shit out of him.

He marched angrily to the porch and slumped down next to Baekhyun who was currently trying to contact Hyora.

Baekhyun clicked his tongue. "Hyora's still not answering."

"Honestly, we're all wasting our time waiting here when we could actually be doing shit," Kyungsoo said, standing in front of them with his arms crossed. "Go find them. Now. I'll be here and cook them some soup or something for when they get back."

"Yeah, let's just go find them," Chanyeol agreed. "They're probably getting drunk at a bar or something."

Luhan scoffed. "Hyora? Drunk? That girl never gets drunk!"

"Well, there's always a first for everything."

"You know what, maybe Chanyeol's right," Baekhyun said. "Maybe Hyora's not drunk, but Hanna could be, especially after what happened."