Chapter Two

"Hey Venassa! Oh my gosh Mondays right?" I chuckle as we talk for ages, just laughing and giggling like crazy, both of us have been through lots, her daughters birth, I had the honors of going to that for her support. She was there with me for my last three, and she is the one who helped me with the foundation for Jacob. "You coming in today?" I ask her holding the phone tightly biting my lip.

"Uh duh girl when would I ever skip?" She chuckles from the other line and I smirk rolling my eyes and hitting my forhead.

"Of course, Ill go get ready then we can go get lunch before we go in."

"Okay want to go to Red Robins?" I start heading up the stairs to get ready thinking, they have good burgers, and spagetti. 

"Why not, meet you at the one on Charlston meet you there in thirty minutes." I hang up the phone rushing up the steps, oh so many memmories in this house, I had Finney here, we were too late in leaving I had him on the steps. I chuckle out loud remembering that morning, all the boys were getting ready for school when Slade and I had decided to leave to the hospital, but we were too late and all the boys helped me with Finns arrival. Nothing better than my kids seeing their brother born, my last little boy, but the thing is I dont think he is the last one, I dont think Im done yet?

I walk past the boys's rooms, they are messy, other than Gales, hes the little shy guy, never talks, and all he does is study, study, study. "Hey Trella! What do you have in the fridge?" Millie comes waddling into my house, as usual, she works there too, married Slades best friend Keiran from hockey, now shes preggo, and I mean shes huge!

"As always!" I call walking into my room stripping and walking into my closet looking for something cute to wear. It sucks being the only woman in the house, my little goat isnt even a girl! "Billy off the bed." I snap my fingers to the floor and he leaps off and rampages into my closet going head on into my wall of the back closet. "What do you have against my wall?" I bend down petting his soft chocolate coat, hes so soft since I made Deklan clean him yesterday, so fun when your pet tries to eat your bubble bath. "Your my good boy." I give him lots of kisses and then he screams startling me slightly. 

"Why does he hate me?" Millie asks me from the door way her hair still the same as always, her belly ring no longer in, she really is a whale. 

"Hes a goat, he hates everything, even my wall and my bubble bath." I point to my dented wall, why isnt he brain damaged yet, I mean god hes so clumsy, every time he touches the stairs he falls, mostly going up! 

"Im a person who has feelings not that-"

"Millie for god sakes he does too have feelings." I sigh standing and finding a nice outfit, a cute dress and closed toed heals. I walk into the bathroom to do my hair and things, now that im a mom Ive only became older, and more motherly, and now I actually have a sence of fashion. 

"Hey! Its a goat, Im a person."

"And?" I ask puting on my watch Gale got me for mothers day, oh my gosh my first one was my favorite! Deklan was almost one, he came in on his dads shoulders with panckes, he also brought me flowers he picked from the garden. "Millie dont worry about the goat, right now you need to worry on keeping those feet elivated, your about to pop."

"Am not, I got another month left!" 

"Okay, well I have to go to a lunch then work, have fun kitchen is yours just clean up after yourself. By Emmie." I say patting her over sized belly and grab my bag leaving to my car. Funny story, I didnt get my liscence until I was twenty, I was too scared. I drive off in my van listening to my station, the one time I get my own music other than disney music, rap, classical, or the screaches of a beat box, good Lord I hate that stuff! I get a call on bluetooth and answer the small peice in my ear. "Trella Ericsons personal cell phone how may I help you?" I ask  turning towards Red Robin.