Chapter Twenty Two

Sitting on our porch swing early in the morning, the sun is starting to rise making a beautiful color of orange, red, and yellow in the sky. Wearing Slades comfortable hoodie curled up reading a book and sipping my hot coco waiting for him to come home.
Everyone in the house is asleep, Chastity and Brantly are still sleeping in our bed. Lucas is sleeping comfortably with Millie and Keiran and my boys are all sleeping.
Hearing the vibration of Slades car pulling up makes my head snap up to look at him approach. Oh how I missed him so. I jump up setting my mug down and run into his arms. "I missed you!" He hardly acknowledges I'm hugging him.
"Why are you up this early?" He almost snaps pulling away. "Why did you wait? It's so early! Did you even sleep last night?"
"Not really." I pull away. "We have guests over and you know I can't sleep on the couch. Heaven forbid I welcome my husband home." I sigh pecking his cheek and take my things going inside with his hot chocolate brewing in the coffee mug. Yes it's just that fancy.
I hear him close the door coming into the kitchen, I'm just too focused on cleaning out my mug, not even hearing him, he comes behind me wrapping his arms around me from behind resting his head on my shoulder.
"I'm sorry I didn't mean to snap at you." He kisses the bare side of my neck lovingly. "I just want you healthy and safe, I want you to sleep well and not worry about me. I had long hours at work so I'm antsy I'm sorry." He takes my hand shutting off the coffee pot and gently takes us to the couch. He bends over digging in it when he pulls out the pull out mattress, he lays us both on it cuddling me close to him. He smells of body odor and chemicals, but he's warm, and in need of comfort. Breathing him in and listening to his heart beating in his chest I smile warmly.
"I love you." He gently rubs my back holding me close to him. 

"I love you too beautiful." I watch him fight sleep, his eyes roll fighting it hard. I smile pecking his stubbly cheek.  

"Get some sleep, you need it." He nods his head falling to sleep instantly, I check my phone sighing, time for the boys to get up.  Their school times are so ridiculously early, its almost six in the morning and they already need to be up. 

I quietly go up the stairs knocking  on the boys rooms going in. "Fin, Gale time to wake up." I whisper kindly. They barely stir in their beds groaning. 

"I'm so sleepy." They whine, a smile forms on my face with joy, I love my children. 

"Come on guys be ready for breakfast." I crack their door open going to Carsons' room opening his door, he is all sprawled out on his bed, his head hanging over the edge snoring.  "Carson its time for school, come on." I go over tickling him, he immediately jolts awake. He lets out a shriek and I quickly stop so Slade doesn't wake up. "Shh sleepy be down for breakfast soon." He groans nodding falling off his bed dramatically. I just love my kids I have the best children ever. 

Deklan comes rushing out of his room texting away, he is already for school. "Bye mom." He says urgently rushing down the steps. 

"Hey whoa whoa where are you going?" I whisper following his urgent steps towards the door. 

"To Livie's she has been throwing up all night, I need to go comfort her." He pulls his back pack up and his car keys in hand. "Tell dad I said hi." He swiftly leaves before I can protest, he cant just leave, he has to ask. 

I sigh and start on breakfast and the kids lunches. Humming softly and joyfully, I'm having another baby. I'm so excited! Brantly and Chastity come bouncing down the steps, well only Chastity. Her breasts look so perky, like shes had them done. Now that I look, and the amount of bouncing they are doing she doesn't have a bra on. 

The boys come piling down the stairs into the kitchen arguing. "Boys shhh! Your dad is sleeping!" I whisper yell, all of them quiet down instantly grabbing their plates of food. I continue cooking for the guests, Chastity comes over to help trying to start conversations. 

"You use white eggs? Brown eggs are so much healthier." She flips her hair over her shoulder, she plops herself up onto my counter swaying her legs that are crossed at her ankles. I glare at her trying to be mature but its almost impossible. 

Keiran and Millie come down the steps, Millie breastfeeding Lucas not even covered. "Millie! I have kids!" I whisper yell to her, she just waves me off sitting at the bar stool. 

"Does it look like I give a rats ass? Breasts were designed for breast feeding! My baby is exposed with my breast so it can-"She snaps her attention to Chastity, I can see her face go bright red with anger, she fumes. "Who the hell is this?" Wow could she tell faster than I could? Chastity gives her an innocent look. 

"My name is Chastity." The older men talk, Keiran talking to Brantly about each others tattoos and such. 

"Ladies...we can talk after breakfast." I scowl at Chastity, still hating her, but I'm freaking tired as hell. The girls just glare the shit out of each other, while I make everyone breakfast. Handing everyone their full plates of food. While I do that the boys all hug me and their aunt and uncles running off to their bus stops. 

"Now can I kill her?" Millie snaps as if Chastity wasn't even sitting by her eating. 

"Ay! What did I ever do to you?" Millie only fumes more glaring her down, her mama bear coming out. Billy comes charging in, he jumps onto Slade making a loud screech. Damn. I cant even handle today. 

"By scaring me because you bullied my sister! You slut!" 

"Guys!" Brantly goes over to Chastity holding her, shes playing innocent and I hate her. "Stop accusing her!" 

"I'm only stating facts! She is evil! Despicable human being!" Millie hands Lucas to Keiran, she rolls up her sleeves like shes about to fight her. My eyes widen grabbing her, shes a lot stronger than she looks. Holding her back with all my might Millie thrashes growling at her. "I hope she dies!" 

"This is my fiance! How dare you talk to her that way!" Millie growls at Brantly now, her whole body twitching with anger. 

"Get out. Get out now!" She screams, I see a lot of movement, I see Slade jump up looking to see all the commotion. 

"What is going on?" Slade asks coming over, huge bags and dark circles all around his eyes. 

"This is Miss. Perfect." Millie snarls, Chastity just snickers. 

"That name is so high school drama." She flicks her wrist putting one hand on her hip. Slades eyes narrow. 

"What is she doing here?" 

"My fiance, I already told you this. And her name is Chastity!" Brantly snaps, he takes Chastity's hand. "Are you going to get over this or keep bickering over her?" Billy comes charging in, his battle scream/cry slamming his head into Chastity's legs, a loud scream fills the air as she holds her leg. Brantly freaking out, both Millie and I bust into fits of laughter. Revenge!

____________________________

Hi guys! I tried to update as soon as possible! Thank you for the support and sticking through the stories! Im sorry Im all over the place Im fixing it so its more smother! Have fun reading! Comment and vote! Also 'The Quarterbacks Baby' is #1 in Teen Fiction!!! I cant believe it!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!