Chapter Thirteen

Jacob's POV

Watching my little sister grow up so fast is almost saddning, I want to be there with her, see my nephews. I watch her life go by and just hold onto the hope that she stays safe from our cruel father. If he even is one?

I walk around to my nephews and smile, they look like her, and she looks like mom. Their lives seem so chill and relaxed compaired to mine, worrying about my mom when she was sick, taking care of Trella making sure she stayed safe and protected. My bastard of a father cheating on my mom, her heart broke because she always found out, we just hid it from Trella, she needed to be strong and innocent.  

I walk over to her hugging her, I wrap my arms around her and she stops, I feel her heart beating quicker her emotions fluxating, I know she feels me, she knows Im here she just cant see me. "I love you Trella." I say to her before disapearing, man I miss her so much!

Camille's POV

I straighten out my dress and approach her door, I havent seen her  in almost fifteen to sixteen years, this is madness. She was my best friend and I cant believe I betrayed her. I knock on their dark wooden door hearing things scrambling on the inside. 

My chest rises and falls at a fast nervous pace, its not too late to run back to my car and run home like a coward. I dont know if I can have the balls to appologize to her. I was the worst friend alive, I lied to her and didnt give her my full 100%. The door opens and my eyes dart to a little boy, maybe six or seven? "Who are you?" He asks hiding behind the cracked door, he looks so adorable! 

"Hi is your mommy home?" He looks behind him, his brown hair falling in his face, he turns back to me looking me up and down. 

"Do you have an appoitment?" I chuckle lightly hearing a woman scolding him, he runs off and Trella answers the door. Her face is in total shock, her jaw hangs low looking me up and down slowly. 

"Hi." I croak out my heart pounding on my chest, I wipe my hands on the side of my skirt. "You look great!" I manage to get out, not sounding like I just rolled out of bed.

"C-Camille?" She steps out of the house closing the door behind her, disapointment flashes through my head. Shes embarrassed of me, I shouldnt have come here. Before I can respond she hugs me tightly. "I missed you so freaking much! Where the hell have you been?" I smile hugely and hug her back not able to wipe my cheesy grin off my face.

"Its a long story, but im sorry for leaving out of the blue! I missed you so much too." I still hug her not wanting to let go. 

"Well I need to know details, tomorrow at IHOP?" I nod and pull back looking at her up and down too. 

"Girl your ripped! What the heck!" She chuckles, I never thought I would hear that again.

"You know after four I decided enough was enough." She shrugs looking down at herself. 

"You have four?!" Man I missed way too much, I was a coward for running off like a scared mouse when her dad attacked her. She needed me more than ever and I ran. 

"Yeah all boys, Deklan, Carson, Gale, and Finn."

"Oh my how are you and Slade?"

"Were okay, but I have to go, so good to see you, meet me at IHOP at 11 okay?" She says hand on the doornob, I nod just as she goes in. She looks good after all these years, I cant believe it.

Trella POV

Walking up the stairs to Slades study, his body language shows hes stressed beyond beleif. "Slade?" We have to talk about the perfume I smelled on him. He scrambles shoving all his papers into a file cabnet. 

"Shit one sec!" Papers fly everywhere, I become more alarmed and scared. Once all the papers are in his cabnet he shuts it with a hurry looking up at me. "Hi beautiful how are you feeling?" 

"Like you wiped your ass with me." I cross my arms over my sore chest, man if I wasnt so depressed I would have him fix that. He looks almost hurt that I said that, it wasnt that good of a comeback thing whatever you call it. "Lets get down to buisness, are you cheating on me? Because If you are Im done, Im leaving you and taking all the kids with me okay? Im not some toy you can play with I still have feelings left over!" I demand slaming my hands on his desk, I catch him staring at my breasts and I snap him out of it. 

"W-What? I would never do that to you! Why would you think that?" He retorts defensivly.

"Why did I smell perfume on  you then? What was that? Your so suspicious like with those damn papers!" He shakes his head looking from the cabinet to me before letting out a loud groan.

"It was supposed to be a suprise! Esmerelda, me, and like four other guys were planning a random high school reunion for you. Esmerelda sprayed Lysol all over the old gym it smelled like too strong of flowers." I lean forwards looking him in the eyes deeply holding out my hand.

"Papers." I demand, he just hands them to me, I scan the papers before lunging in his arms. "Im so sorry!! Im the worst wife ever!" He laughs hugging me back holding me on his lap. 

"Best wife ever fits, your the best wife ever."  He rubs my stomach playing with the hem of my shirt. "How is our little peanut?" I chuckle rubbing my stomach over his hand. 

"Good, I have a doctors appoitment at 3 to make sure everything is okay." I smile hugely forgetting about all our stresses. "Were having another baby." I coo, his body presses up against mine brushing my long hair from the side of my face placing gentle kisses on my neck. 

"We are." He purrs rubbing my sides, Im so glad that he wasnt cheating on me. I dont know what I would do if he did that to me, hes the love of my life, and just thinking about how much I love him makes my heart hurt. "And your all mine baby, no one can ever replace you." He kisses behind my ear playfully making me chuckle. 

"Okay okay but quietly." I wink at him.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!!! Im on a ball! Two chapters in a week!!! COMMENT and vote please!!! I love all my support and positive comments! If i reply to one and come across mean I appologize in advance and I SWEAR I dont mean it! I love you all!!! <3