Chapter Twenty Five

Looking around the dark room, the smell of death fills my nose. Its dark, musty, and wet. Walking around the strange room barefoot and naked. My belly protruding like I'm pregnant with twins, bigger than I've ever been with any of my pregnancies. "Slade? Boys?" I call, the feeling of danger washes over me making me protect my stomach. The ceiling drips with something thick and cold, I shiver with fear, crazy emotions flood through my mind right now. But the major feeling is utter terror. I don't know why, but this strange place has that affect on me.

My belly jolts like a foal is in me not a baby, it kicks and jerks almost like its frightened as well. I round a corner continuously rubbing my belly and uttering comforting words to it. A small light illuminates that portion of the room, I look closer, my eyes bulge from my head, a blood curdling scream escapes my lips. The hair on my body stands on end seeing that sight before me. Jacob. Slade. Deklan. Carson. Gale. Fin. Tammi. Camille. Brantly. Chastity. Preston. Livie. Vanessa and her daughter. My mom. Millie. Keiran. All hang from the ceiling by their ankles, their throats slashed. Blood pools on the ground, all their eyes are open and looking right at me, pale grayish faces, all of them are naked as well. Their arms look like they are reaching for me.

"No!!" I scream my body paralyzed with fear, my body runs cold seeing all the people I love dead right in front of me. A loud bang of metal to metal makes me whip around, my sweaty hair sticking to my face looking at the murderers face, my father stands there, a huge knife shining in the dark. My heart nearly drops, forcing me to collapse to my knees screaming with fear. "You're dead!" I scream, his evil laugh echos through the room stepping closer to me.

Warm thick fluid crashes out of me, an awful lot too. I look down seeing a puddle of blood and my water. In an instant both babies are out of me, I sob so confused how all of this is happening so quickly, my head spins. I grab the twin boys just as my father yanks them by their faces, the babies wail loudly, he only laughs. "Let them go!" I scream attacking him, in a flash he slices my face with the knife, the babies still screaming, my determination still increases trying to kill him. "Let them go!" I scream bloody murder punching and hitting him.

A loud animal snarl escapes him from the darkness of his soul as he tosses them on the ground, loud cracks fill the room and its now silent. He grabs chains wrapping them around their ankles, my world spins freaking out. He slices their throats, the blood trickling onto the floor in a steady flow. My body physically gives up, collapsing completely to the bloody floor screaming, my body convulsing with depression and grief. Witnessing my father killing my children, the freezing air crashes to my body making me shake more like I'm seizing. I gasp for air from my fit, my father inches from my face, the cold blood soaked knife pressed to my own throat.

My head spins seeing I am feet from the ground, and upside down. How is this happening?! I dont know whats happening! My body aches from the birth, from the convulsing. Now Im hanging upside down about to wait for my death. I let out a shaky breath accepting Im going to be with my loved ones too. Tears roll up to my forehead dripping off it, all the blood rushing to my head, the reason hes gonna slit our throats. "Ive waited for this day for years. Since your mother died. You remind me too much of her you slut. Now I can finally send you where you belong. In hell." He slowly slits my throat, his eyes dark, his face transforms into this evil crackly demon. His skin shrivels so he looks like a mummy, his teeth sharpen and his gums puff up looking like a sharks mouth as he tares into my throat sucking all the life out of me. What did I ever do to him?

~^~*~^~+~^~*~^~*~

Loud sirens fill my ears, jolting me to my senses, looking around I see two paramedics, straps restraining me, blood down my arms and torso, Slade right next to me applying pressure to my neck. I blink a couple times, my body not registering the pain. "Where am I?" My voice sounds like Im gurgling mouth wash. A mask is immediately placed to my mouth and nose. I try to take it off but my wrists are restrained. I breathe in sharply, the pain shooting through me making me scream, I try to grab my neck in response but I just cant.

"Trella calm down!" Slade barks at me, I can hear the fear in his voice but it scares me, my whole body flinches. He holds my hand with his sticky blood soaked ones. I soon feel weak my eyes roll and my lids begin to close. "Shes losing blood!"

"Were in an ambulance! There isnt anything we can do!" The paramedic barks back to him, they are only doing their job. My speech becomes slurred, my whole body begins to relax, I start feeling cold.

"Trella look at me, stay awake please." Slade pulls out his flash light waving it in front of my eyes. "Shes going into shock!" The ambulance soon jolts to a stop, everything begins to go in fast forwards, did I get drugged? I feel like Im on speed or something?

3rd Person POV

They wheel her into the hospital, her husband not leaving her side. Her pressure drops and blood flows from her neck wound profusely, it doesn't seem to end. Trella loses conciseness before they even enter the hospital.

Doctors and nurses swarm her, the paramedics update the doctors on her terrible condition. "She slept walked out of her home, she started seizing and fell onto a garbage sack, glass is embedded into her neck. Shes losing blood and went into shock, he babys heart beat is weak." The paramedics tell the doctors then leave as the doctors get to work.

Slade, being a doctor himself, tries to help in the best way he can, only getting in the way and infuriating the doctors. "Slade we need to you step out!" A nurse starts pushing him back, he starts shouting at her and shoving to get to his wifes side.

"My wife! I need to be with her!" He shouts causing stares from other patients in the ER.

"Slade you are the patients relative so we are treating you that way, go wait in the waiting room. We will have news in an hour." With that she shoves him out and continues to work on Trella, other doctors barking orders for Trellas OB, blood, and gauze. Slade stands in the hall hopeless, his hands covered in her blood still fresh. The thought of losing her and their unborn child makes him come to his senses, screaming and punching walls.

Security stops his tantrum escorting him into their office for him to calm down, letting the doctors focus on saving Trella and the baby. Her condition isnt critical, just need to stick up the small gash and stabilize her shock. The OB pumps fluids into her getting the baby back to normal. "Everything is good!" The doctors roll her into recovery, tests off to the lab for any concussions.

Hours later, Trella still unconscious, Slade still in that office cooling off. The test results come back, no concussion or infections, her blood work is fine. Other than one thing. Trella has Leukemia stage three.

__________________________________

I bet you weren't expecting any of this!!!! Just a filler I know this chapter is confusing but I dont know what to write anymore!!! COMMENT AND VOTE!!!!!