Chapter Twenty Six

(This chapter has been revised, I am taking t his story in a different direction. Those who have been wishing Trella lives. You get your wish....For now...No spoilers I dont even know where this is heading.)

My eyes slowly peak open seeing a pitch dark room, I begin to panic thinking of my horrible night mare. "Slade!" I scream out gripping the sides of my bed not knowing where I am. My body shakes with fear. "Slade!" I scream bloody murder thinking I'm still dreaming, my whole body is sore, all I want to do is curl in a ball and die. I don't know whats going on, my mind is so fogged, I don't remember anything other than my dream. 

Slade comes charging in the room to my side, turning on the lights to show I'm in a hospital room, hooked to many machines along with my stomach. He holds my shaky hands, I look around frantically, how did I get here? I was only dreaming whats going on? "Shh baby girl its okay, I'm here now." He gently pushes the hair out of my face still holding my hand. 

"Why am I here? What happened? Is the baby okay? Everything hurts so badly!" My heart monitor starts speeding up beeping loudly, he cups my face kissing it all over. 

"Breathe, relax please Ill answer all your questions just please relax." I nod quickly trying to relax, I feel the patch on my neck just so confused. "You slept walked out of the house, I followed you trying to see what you were doing, you collapsed onto the garbage bag on the curb, you hit your head pretty badly. You came here and had a concussion. You didn't wake up and have been unconscious for two weeks." 

"T-two weeks?" My voice cracks rubbing my face. There is a small knock on the door and soon a doctor emerges from the curtain in front of the door. He comes over, his face emotionless bringing a chair over to the foot of my bed. "Is my baby okay? Can I leave now?" 

"Yes you may leave, you just need to take it easy, you may be weak but you and your baby will be okay." A sigh of relief courses over my body holding my stomach happily.

"Thank you doctor." 

"I will be right back in with the discharge papers and you can be on your way." Clapping happily a small squeal, my baby is okay and so am I! Reality just hits, my body hurts and so does my neck. 

"I want to see the kids." My heart hurts even worse thinking about  my children, my first grandchild. He nods just holding me, he pulls out the phone briefly texting someone. He nods finishing setting his phone to the side holding me tightly. All the kids are probably petrified. 

After twenty minutes, all our family arrives, family and friends come into the hospital room. Even Livie's parents and brother. My breathing hitches staring at her brother with wide eyes. "Trella whats wrong?" Slade asks worriedly holding my hand tighter, I just shake my head. 

"Its not important." The boys only rush into my arms holding me tightly, I savor this moment holding them all, all my babies in my arms. "I love you guys so much." 

"We missed you mom! When are you coming home?" They all rush out questions at the same time, its hard to understand what they are asking me. 

"Boys Ill be okay!" Even Camille is here, even though we havent been the best of friends in a while. 

The doctor comes in with my papers. "Just come in a few days and we will remove the stitches." Nodding I sign all the papers joyfully, slade signs his portion, coming over still the man I fell in love with comes over helping me out of bed. 

"Lets go get milkshakes!" The whole room bursts into small cheers, looking up at Livie I look over her body. Something seems off about her, for some reason she reminds me alot about my teen years. 

Everyone leaves the room while I get dressed, my body looks so strange in the mirror. My stomach looks like Im just fat. Stretch marks cover my stomach and my hips from where pregnancy has ruined me. At the same time it has created me. 

My scars are somewhat faded but still bold. Slade comes over wrapping his arms around me making his way to cup my stomach. "I know this may seem strange but I love your pregnant belly Im excited to rub it." Beaming with joy I lean back against him. 

"I thought you were angry about it?" 

"No I never am. I just..there was no reason for that. But Im excited for our little jelly bean." He places a sweet loving kiss to the crook of my neck. My body erupts with sparks and tingles making me smile again, feeling the love from him. 

"Do you think its a boy or girl?" He slides the shirt over me he had brought from home, the fabric softener refreshes my nose calming my throbbing stomach. 

"A boy, I mean I cant produce a girl if my sperm depends on it." Laughing with amusement I slide on the shorts he brought me, my button barely fitting. 

"Maybe we can try again after this one? Just try and try and try until we get a girl?" I mock him, his eyes nearly bulge out of his head shoving my crap into his bookbag. 

"Uh no. I love you and our babies but I think five is a good number for us. Plus were about to be grandparents." I roll my eyes slipping my shoes on taking his hand in mine. 

"Yeah but we will be hot grandparents, hot and sexy grandparents." He pulls me in giving me a small peck. 

"Im already going grey so I fit the part." We both exit the room hand in hand like love sick teens. 

"Oh stop it, you are my version of McDreamy and McSteamy." Slade lets out a very loud and obnoxious groan catching our childrens attention. 

"Mommy why is daddy doing that?" Finney asks skipping up to us holding my hand. I catch the gaze of Livies brother, he gives me a smirk of disapproval. 

Glaring at him I grab finneys hand in mine. "Because your mother love Greys anatomy way too much!" 

_____________________________

Hey guys! Please comment and vote! I love you all!!