Chapter Ten

Livie POV

I lay on the table my pants off and a sheet laying over my bare legs, I dont dare look at the monitor while the doctor shoves something up me making me body tense, my heart rate goes up, and my hands shake. I grab my brothers hand tightly biting my lip hard while he looks around inside me. "Well Ms. you are indeed pregnant, four weeks everything seems fine with your baby." Tears roll down my face as I refuse to look at the screne not wanting to face the facts Im about to have a baby, the bad ass of the school let her gaurd down and didnt make sure he used a condom, or make sure I actually got birth controll, this is all my fault, I was too horney and now Im pregnant with a baby I dont even want. 

"Livie everything will be okay I promise." Abel says holding my hand tightly, I just shake my head and sob, the doctor removes his technical divices and leaves the room giving us some space. 

"I dont want to have a baby, I cant." I sob as he pulls into my arms tightly rubbing my back. "Im so sorry im such a failure of a sister!" I sob into his shoulder but he only rubs my back softly.

"You are not a failure, acciddents happen. Just tell me what you want to do and Ill support you." He smiles wiping the tears away making me feel somewhat better.

"I dont want this baby, I want to abort it."

Deklans POV

Waits for a reply from Livie if the doctor confirmed she was pregnant. My nerves bounce through the roof while I pace around my room my phone on loud, and on vibrate so I can hear it.

Im not ready to be a father, I never should have done that, nor should I ever had sex! That was the most stupid thing i have ever done, now I could be having a baby and following in my parents foot steps, just like them.

My phone rings off the hook and my heart clenches, I dont want to be a dad, I dont want to have that huge of a responsibiliy, I cant take care of a fish how am I expected to take care of a baby?

I take a big breath and look at my phone reading the messages.

'Your such an ass! I hate you this is all your fault! You pressured me into it! You did this to me and you werent catious enough to wear a condom! Thanks to you now Im pregnant with a baby I dont want! Good thing Im getting an abortion tomorrow then we will both be off the hook!'

I growl, she cannot do this without my permission! I may have not wanted this baby but it did happen and its mine!

I slam my phone down and rush out to find her, shes a little bitch! I did not force her she practically threw her horny self on me! Yes it may be partially my fault but it takes two to tango! I didnt rape her! I didnt she wanted it!

Growling more I drive to her place barging in angrily her brother stopping me.

"Back off!" I growl my fists clenching tightly, my face buring with rage.

"No leave her alone shes going through-" I cut him off shoving him away and barge into her room. The look of fear crosses her puffy red face, the sonogram picture in her trembling hands. Her movements are swift yet shaky backing away from my raging state.

"D-Deklan let me explain!"

"No! This is my baby too! You are not going to abort this baby!" I yell her face trembing before her lip puckers.

"I dont want to kill it." She crumples to her knees sobbing uncontrollably, the room is filled with her loud sobs. A part of my heart breaks, my body sinks to the ground in regret and i wrap my arms around her holding her heaving body to mine.

"Im so sorry Livie im so so sorry." I whisper in her ear, im so scared to become a father, im so young, but look what i did to her, shes the one carrying our child, I did this to her everything is all my fault.

Her sobs become louder as her shaking arms wrap around me as well wailing into my chest, I broke her, I broke her heart, her self-confidence. Ive never seen her in this vulnerable state, she never cries ever and now i get to witness it in full blast. Nothing kills me more than seeing the one I love sobbing....because I made her cry.

Trella POV

Staring at the test my heart breaks again throwing the test on the ground angrilly, i rub my hands over my tight face. Why cant I just get pregnant this isnt fair!

Standing from the toilet lid I walk downstairs as if nothing ever happened, my head high, my face blank. I go into the kitchen cooking tonights dinner, my thoughts clear and purposly trying to stay that way.

A plate slips from my hands and crashes to the ground causing me to scream, the shards slashing across my skin making me yell out.

Loud thundering steps fill the house as my boys race down them cramming into the kitchen. "Mom are you okay?" They panic coming closer but I throw my hand out in warning.

"Stay back! There is glass! Mommy is okay." I look down at the bloodied tile and the broken shards everywhere. Gale rushes to the phone picking it up calling his father while I whince walking into the pantry to clean up the mess I made.

"Mom I will do it just lay back and let dad get home." Carson reaches for the broom worry in his eyes.

"No Im okay really boys Im fine, I dont need stitches everyone just relax and breath damn it!!" I bark letting my emotions lash out at them and I look down sighing. "Im sorry boys just please...please dont worry Im fine." They all just stare at me, the one who strikes me the most is Finnys face, he looks like I just kicked him, his face is red and his lips trembles, his hands up to his ears defensivly. "Finney mommy is sorry." I say sweetly but he just cries running up the steps to his room slamming the door. I sigh, if I cant keep these kids happy why bother bringing another baby into their unhappy lives? I throw the broom and go to my room despite the blood following me up the steps in there. I lay in the soft bed filled with grief, why does my life have to be filled with torment? I didnt want my children to look at me and be afraid of me. Im just the worst mother ever...

_________________________________________________________________

OMFG!!! I am so sorry you guys its been ages! I have been so busy with school Ill try to update as much as I can! Sorry for the grammar errors! I love you all please COMMENT!!!! Your vote matters too but COMMENT what you think I love you all!!!