Chapter Thirty One

I feel my body almost floating, but with some turbulance. Parting my eyes I see Slade, his face red and his face scrunched up trying to carry me up the stairs. "I didnt think I was that heavy?" I mumble, my mouth parched and hoarse.

"Youre not my love, just weak from work." He struggles getting me in the room and laying me on my side of the bed.

"Im weak from carrying your human." I snort curling up into my pillows snuggling them.

"Our human, and save some of that cuddling for me." He strips down into his boxers, his stomach purple and blue on it. My eyes widen just staring at him like this is normal. "Why that look?" He asks sliding in bed next to me, he drapes his arm over my waist gently cupping my small baby bump.

"You have a bruise? You also carried me up the steps!"

"So? A drunk guy came in pissed, so I put an IV in him and lets just say he didnt apreciate it." He merely chuckles breathing onto my neck sending tingles through me.

"Honey Im not in the mood Im sorry but I already havent been holding anything down, so how am I supposed to replenish my electrolytes?" His face flushes, he rolls back over groaning loudly almost like hes throwing a man fit.

"I worked fifteen hours today, I just wanted to come home and make love my my damn sexy wife!" He groans flipping over on his other side, I can visably tell he is pouting.

"Im carrying our child, im weak, and Ive been vomiting all day. I also dont need motion sickness apart of morning sickness. Maybe tomorrow?"

"Im holding you to it." His voice is low and grumbles, he rolls back over his bare body still just so sexy. He places a soft kiss to my lips making me hum.

"I said maybe."

Livie POV

Rubbing my small but rounded belly while I lay in bed guilty. My brother sits up in bed wrapping his arm around me gently rubbing my belly. "When do you find out the gender?" His bare chest pressing up against my bare back.

"In a few weeks. I hope its a girl. I want to be able to spoil her." Gently placing my hand over his leaning back into him.

"If its a boy we can spoil him too." He chuckles placing soft kisses against my exposed neck.

"I know I just want to buy her bows, and dresses, and shoes. All the cute stuff." Sitting up in the bed cupping my belly. "I felt her move while we were..." Trailing off I stand to my feet, letting the sheet fall making my way to my bathroom.

"Why didnt you tell me?" He stands abruptly quickly making his way towards me into the shower.

"Because we were having fun." I shrug washing my body off, pulling my hair into a bun to keep it from getting wet. Soon the door opens making me freeze in my place.

"Livie Im home!" Deklan calls, I hear him setting his bag on the table.

"One second baby! Im in the shower!" I shoo my brother away. "Go! Get your stuff and go out through the back way." I hear his steps around the kitchen getting himself a snack, he rushes around the room grabbing everything, his boxers, both socks, both shoes, pants, and his shirt. Rushing out from the shower shoving my fingers down my throat I make myself vomit all over the sheets gaging.

Scrambling around naked I take the sheets off still gagging so grossed out I went through the lengths to hide this. "Honey are you okay?" He comes racing up the stairs to me, all the sheets bundled in my arms.

I nod still feeling disgusted. "Yeah Im okay, Ive been sick alot lately." He takes the soiled sheets from my arms, I almost look horrified that he'd find out some way I wasn't being loyal.

"Go lay on the couch I'll do the sheets. Rest okay?" He pecks my forehead going into the laundry room. I just watch him go, still dripping from my shower.

I love him so much, but I can't bare to tell him I'm cheating on him. I want this baby to be his, but I know this baby is my brothers.

I hurriedly go find my phone making a phone call to my doctor pulling one of deklans shirts on. "Hello." The woman answers sounding like she could have a better job.

"Hi my name is Livie, I would like to schedule and appointment to run some tests on my baby."

"Okay and who is your doctor?"

"Dr. Gregory."

"Our earliest appointment is tomorrow morning at 11:25. They will take your blood so no food tomorrow only water." Declan comes back in very curious as to who I'm talking to.

"Thank you so much." I hand up turning to Deklan with a small smile.

"Who was that?" He asks coming over placing a hand gently on my stomach.

"The doctors. They need to run some tests on me and the baby. I have an appointment at 11:25 am."

"Are you two okay? What's wrong?" He takes me over to our bare mattress sitting me down, he kneels down placing hot kisses all over my face.

"Baby I'm okay. I just haven't been feeling well and I want to make sure our baby is safe." A twinge tugs at my heart to tell him, he's spending so much money and doing so much for us. But if I were to come out and say I'm in love with my brother I could get into trouble.

"Okay I'll call the school and tell them I can't go. Do you think they would be able to tell us what the gender of the baby is going to be?" I shake my head giggling running my hand through his shaggy hair.

"It's too early for that. In a few weeks I promise." He lays me back into the mattress hovering over me, he slides down pressing small kisses to my stomach.

"I just love our little nugget to death. I would do anything to protect our baby." He pulls my shirt up making small swirls around my belly button, he then places a tender kiss ontop of it. "I love you both." He smiles up at me, I can tell he is mentally exhausted, trying to pay rent, go to school, work, us having a baby, and have a social life.

"I love you too. Guess what?"

"What?" He asks like a child being offered a cookie before dinner.

"I felt our baby move today." I smile stroking the side of my belly gently. His face lights up, a smile reaching from ear to ear with pure joy.

"Really?! Is it moving right now? Can I feel it?" He places both hands on my belly moving them around trying to feel. I laugh shaking my head no.

"No babe it's too early for that. Only I can feel it move!" Still laughing I pull him down for a tender kiss, maybe I can make this work? Maybe him and I could have a life together? Raise this baby with him?

He deepens the kiss lacing his fingers through my hair holding me in. I let out a soft gasp at how hungry he seems for this. Well I guess I'm down for a round 2?

-------------------------------------------------------
I don't want to turn this dirty so let me know if that was too much? Also I don't really have many ideas for this anymore? If you have an idea let me know and I'll dedicate the chapter to you. Probably gonna be another long while before I post another chapter. ALSO if you have problems with incest sorry not sorry. It's a book, none of these events ever happened. Love ya! Chow.