Chapter Eight

I wake up my stomach feeling much better, I pull down my pants and pull up my shirt showing my almost completly healed wound. "Awesome." I mutter and crawl out of the empty bed, guess he worked late? I walk into the bathroom to talk my morning pee, I just dont understand how we need to pee but I guess thats normal? 

I go into the bathroom wanting a shower but I know Slade will want to help and make sure it doesnt get infected. I brush my teeth and use deoderant before going down stairs to make breakfast and the boys' lunches for school. "Boys time to wake up!" I yell walking down the stairs to start my daily routine. I get the breakfast things out and their lunch supplies when I get a call and answer it. 

"Girl are you coming into work today? The groups are pretty stubborn without you." Vanessa says into the phone, I smile, its so good to hear her voice. 

"Ill try Im still alittle banged up from the accident."

"Okay I hope to see you soon, need me to come over today? Some people dropped food off at the center, there is alot of caserol here." I snort, gross.

"You know were not supposed to eat anything from them right?" My cell phone buzzes and I read it before screaming. "I have to go Millie is in labor bye!" I hang up grabbing my keys and a coat. "Boys! Get to school Im going to your aunt Millies house!" I speed over to her house rushing inside hearing her deep breaths coming from her giant pool in her living room. "Millie how are you feeling?" I ask her kneeling down by her, shes only in a sports bra, her blue hair tied up in a messy bun. 

"Like shit thats how im doing! I dont know how you did it." She whimpers getting on her kneels leaning on her arms her head hanging. 

"How long have you been in labor?" I pour the warm water on her back, I used to love that. 

"Just an hour, its progressing really fast." She jumps and groans breathing harder. 

"Her water just broke." Keiran says checking her making her cry out, I rub her back before he pulls away shaking his hand off. "Nine centimeters baby almost there." He puts a cool cloth on the back of her neck soothing her. 

"There is so much pressure." She crys out laying back rubbing her cute belly with the tattoos spread across it. "It hurts so bad." 

"I know it will be over soon." I rub her back but she shakes me away holding Kierans hand tightly pushing. I get into the tub with her helping her while Kieran keeps her calm. "This went fast, come on almost here." I guide the head out slowly while she curses and screams trying to flinch away. "Good girl your doing so good."

"Im not a damn dog!" She screams and Keiran tries hard to keep her calm. "I cant do this anymore!" 

"Just push!" I yell at her and she screams pushing harder the baby slipping into my hands and I rip it out of the water putting it onher chest. "Congrats Millie you have your baby." The raspy cry fills the room along with Millies sobs holding the baby close to her stroking its gooey back. Keiran lifts its leg showing its privates. 

"Its a boy." He says with a proud smile on his face holding them tightly. 

"Thank you so much." Millie says and I smile walking to my car soaking wet driving home. Wow hectic morning, just delivered a baby. I drive home and go inside seeing the boys havent even left yet. 

"Why arent you guys at school?"

"Deklan didnt wake up on time just waiting for him to finish." Gale says all ready, he looks like hes going to die since hes already late. I groan rushing up the stairs going into Deklans room, but find it a mess, as usual, and not here. Fury boils through my veins and I stomp down the stairs. 

"Boys get in the car now." I snap getting my keys again getting into my car slaming the door.Everyone piles in the car imediatly, my boys are good they know when mamma is in a bad mood you dont mess with her.

I speed off fuming, my thumbs tapping the steering wheel. "Mom why are you wet?" Finn asks from his seat staring at my wet shirt and pants.

"Aunt Millie had her baby this morning and I helped." I start to calm down dropping him off at school along with all the others before I call Deklans phone, the ancious wait with no answer. He is so damn busted when I find him, he never listens. I drive home going inside seeing Slade barely awake eating the remaining food. "Hi." I sigh setting my things down on the counter frustrated. 

"Morning,why are you wet?" He asks puzzled holding his morning cup of coffee. 

"Millie had her baby this morning. Where is Deklan? Have you seen him? I cant find him and he wont answer his phone." I groan sitting on the couch taking off my wet clothing, his body slides next to mine his hand cupping my upper and times thigh. 

"No sorry, he'll turn up, he probably went to school early?" He sips his coffee stroking my thigh and slowly trailing upwards. 

"What are you doing?"

"I had a stressful night. A little girl died on my table and made me realize," He sets his coffee down sliding me onto his lap so Im straddling his lap, "were not done having kids. So, lets have another baby." He kisses my cleavage licking it and flicks his eyes up to mine. I smile with joy happilly wrapping my arms around the back of his neck. 

"Yes." I smile kissing him hard pushing my body against his. "I would like that more than anything." I chuckle and so does he before he gets started in his magic.

_________________________________________

So So sorry I havent posted in a while, I just started cosmetology school Tuesday and its 40 hours a week five days a week, its not much time to sleep, eat, and study. So Ill try when I can now. Can we get Seven comments now? Please? COMMENT and vote!!!! I love you all thank you so much for being patient.