Chapter Nine

While at work I notice I havent been able to wipe the huge smile off my face, Vanessa walks over to me her eye brow raised. "Someones happy this morning?" 

I snort fixing all the papers I had the group fill out. "Cant a girl be happy?" I walk into my office filing each paper before turning to her. "We tried for a baby and will every day until we get pregant."

"Ew! Too much details!!" She shakes her head and hands, her eyes clamp shut, her face showing pure disgust. "I didnt need to know that just that you two wanted another baby thats all you needed to say!" I just laugh at her. 

"Okay Ill let you know the results in a few months." I get my purse getting ready to go home, all she does is groan. 

"Dont do that to yourself, last time it nearly killed you, take a test in two weeks, then another two weeks not a few months. You worried yourself so much with Gale I thought you would miscarry, I would say Finn but he was a surpise." We both chuckle and I link arms with her walking outside. 

"Ill be fine I promise dont worry about a thing." I lock up and walk to my car, this day has been so long yet so short. I just want to go take a nice warm bath. "Ill see you tomorrow."

"Bye!" She calls walking away into her car while I get into my new car sighing. I dont think it worked last night, as much as I want to I dont think it did. I grumble driving home catiously, ever since the accident Ive been on edge and report every car that runs a yellow light or doesnt wait their turn on a stop sign. Yes the boys and Slade understand but they do get annoyed, the police know all about me with all the calls. 

Once I arrive home all the kids are doing homework, for the first time, accept Deklan, he just stares at his phone in shock. "Deklan is everything okay?" I ask him but he quickly puts his phone away.

"Yeah Im fine, Im going for a walk." He gets his jacket and tries to leave but I stop him. 

"Buddy whats wrong?" I ask him but he just shakes his head, I can tell hes fighting tears and hard. His lip quivers and I pull him to me. "Deklan whats wrong?" I say urgently, he never cries, he never ever cries. 

"Im so sorry mom, I cant do it, I made a mistake." He sobs into my chest holding me tightly back, his breathing quickens and I usher him into a different room while he sobs. "Im so sorry mom Im a failure!" 

"Deklan baby please tell me whats going on?" 

"I-I got her p-pregnant." He hiccups and my heart just about stops in my chest, "please dont be mad It was a mistake honestly mom im sorry." He cries into his hands but I just hold him tightly, Im too sad for my boy to be any bit angry. 

"It will be okay baby it will all be okay I promise." I kiss his head while I rock him softly kissing his head while he holds my shirt firmly. "It will all be okay." I keep kissing his head rocking him while he sobs into my chest, my baby boy looks so lost and confused. "Has she been to a doctor?" I ask finally after he settles down some. He pulls away and the look of failure has pourn over his face. 

"No." He mumbles looking down but I cup his face in my hands holding him. 

"I see that look and  you did make a mistake but everyone makes mistakes, you are not a failure, look I didnt kick you out, your father most definitly wont kick you out and if she needs a place to stay then she is more than welcome. Okay? Everything will be fine I promise you." He nods tears falling down his face again as he lunges in my arms gripping me tightly, I lay us down holding him stroking his back to calm him and soon hes sound asleep. 

This is killing me to see him so distraught over this, I know it was a mistake but I wonder what that poor girl must be going through as well, she must be so heart broken and sad. 

~^~*~^~@~^~*~^~

Our bedroom door opens to show a tired Slade, Deklan still in my arms sound asleep along with the rest of the house, Slade comes in investigating the scene he has just walked into. "Whats going on?" He asks coming to the side of the bed staring at Deklan sound asleep. 

I only shake my head giving him a sad look. "He got her pregnant." I all I say and he runs a hand through his already messy hair from doing that multiple times today. "He was so afraid and he was a mess I couldnt be mean, what do you want to do?" I whisper so I dont wake him rubbing his steady moving back. 

"Whatever we can, we will help with whatever he needs us to help him with. Even if it means she doesnt want it and we help him fight for full costody or whatever, weve got his back. On another note how are you?" He slides into bed next to me and I take his hand in mine. 

"Havent taken a test yet since its too early to tell, wait a few more weeks, maybe alittle more trying?" He nods rolling over kissing my cheek. 

"I love you Trella." I smile, every time he says it it never gets old. 

"I love you too baby." I peck his lips while his eyes close falling asleep, leaving me to my two boys on either side of me asleep while I just think. Im going to be a grandma and a mother all over again, this is so confusing and stressful. I just hope that his girlfriend is going to let him see his baby because I know that Slade would have been heart broken if I didnt let him see Deklan ever. I sigh closing my eyes before I fall asleep, releived of all realities stress.

___________________________________________

Sorry its been so long, still need five more comments fromt he previous chapter and five more frrom this before I will continue and I hope to continue another chapter on Sunday and by next Friday or Saturday so please COMMENT what you think! I love you all and thanks for reading!!