Chapter Thirty Two

Livie POV

Deklan has been very nervous taking me to this appointment, the whole car ride he was very jittery and anxious. We pulled into the parking lot, completely silent. He comes around the car coming to get me out of the car holding my hand. "Did the doctor say why they wanted to see you? What kind of tests that are going to happen?" I shake my head even though I know what I want them to test for. Any deformities to the baby, since Im almost 80% sure this child is my brothers. 

Cleft palet and cleft lip, downs, clubbed limbs, man boobs, I mean so many things could happen to this child.  Letting out a shaky breath I shake my head no rubbing my small stomach. "No, they just said we needed some tests to be done." He gives my hand a small reassuring squeeze walking me into the clinic. Walking up to the desk I sign myself in making small talk with the receptionist. 

"So what are you coming in for today? Its a bit early to tell the sex of your little one." She asks filling out some paperwork into her computer. Deklan comes up behind me putting a hand on my lower back. 

"The doctor said I need some tests done." She nods looking between the both of us for a moment before she goes typing on her computer. 

"How far along are you?" I kinda shrug not really sure, I couldnt remember the last time the doctor told me. 

"Uh im not really sure, I kinda forgot. Alot has been going on." She nods in understanding handing me a piece of paper to hold onto. 

"No worries, that happens! Take a seat and the nurse will bring you both back." She gives us both a soft smile, one that has been repetitive over the years. Deklan and I both go sit in the rather uncomfortable rubber chairs. Plenty of small children play with the nasty play stuff, that probably has never been washed. The color has even been faded from the wooden toys. 

Feeling the familiar flutter against my intestines causes a smile to form on my face rubbing my belly fat. "Why are you smiling?" He asks putting his hand over mine, the warmth embraces me making me hum with joy. 

"The baby is moving, other than that its really bad gas." I laugh shaking my head while he just moves my hand kindly to feel. "Its too early, you cant feel yet." HIs lips purse into a sad pout rubbing my belly. 

"I just wanna feel." He sighs taking my hand in his kissing my nuckles. My eyes flick up to his regret in my eyes, I want to tell him, but I dont, he will give me the normal life. 

"Livie?" Someone calls, from the entrance, Deklan holds my hand lifting me from my feet. Him and I go hand in hand to the short skimpy looking guy. He gives us a warm smile as we enter through the side door directing me over to a scale imediatly. 

"Is there anyway we can skip this part?" I joke stepping on putting my hands to my side. 

"Afraid not, we have to make sure you are gaining enough weight for the baby." I nod totally understanding just making light of his tense looking day. He messes with the black weights above the scale before it settles. He scribbles some things down on his clipboard bringing me into the room. "Put your gown on and the doctor will be right with you." He nods to us both then leaves as quickly as he appeared. 

Rolling my eyes I strip down to my bra and underwear the cool air slaping against my sensitive skin. Deklan sits his happy ass in a chair watching me, looking over every inch of my body. "What are you doing? Eye doing me?" I slip on the rough fabric gown tieing the back and laying back stroking my stomach happily. 

"Kinda, you being pregnant is a major turn on." He purrs leaning forwards in his chair, watching me with a smug smirk on his face. 

There is a soft knock at the door, and soon my Doctor comes in smiling to both of us. She comes sitting down beside me starting up her machine. "How are you two doing?" A nurse comes in with a small rolling tray, equipped with long needles and antiseptic.