Chapter Thirty

(This chapter is revised not edited! Story line has changed!!)

My babysitter Lindsey is such a good girl, she gets really good grades and helps me with my boys now that Deklan has moved out. Moving around the house has been a difficult task, still working and managing the business I handed over to Vanessa. I still worry about it. I want people to be able to express their feelings and grief so I need to do everything possible to keep it above the water.

"Trella please rest I can do what you need me to." Lindsey says with a mask on so she doesnt get sick, Slade has basically demanded everyone to wear those silly things along with washing their hands every thirty minutes so they dont have to get extra money being thrown about.

"No no I will not be confined to my bed just because I have morning sickness I can handle this." Doing some minor chores around the house my senses are so sensitive everything makes me vomit. Even our laundry detergent must be sent free, the lavender mist is just too much for my nose. 

"Just don't strain yourself please. It's not good for your health since youre blood sugars are probably low." I just roll my eyes so Lindsey can't see them though hand washing some dishes.

"Lindsey. Enough, I'll tell you when I'm not feeling alright. Everyone is so cautious around me Im just pregnant." I chuckle trying to hide my annoyance by how I'm being treated, I'm a grown woman I know how to handle myself. 

"I-I'm sorry I just worry. I love you, youre like a second mother, and a second home." She says softly, I feel bad for hurting her feelings. I hate the treatment I've been receiving by everyone, they walk on eggshells around me like I'm some sort of bomb.

"I'm sorry but I'm just stating facts. I need to move around and not feel useless." My head spins slightly, black begins to over come my vision but I sit down like there is nothing wrong. "I dont want people to baby me. There isnt anything wrong." Putting my head in my hands to relax my killer head ache, my body feels hot and like im swaying all over the place. "Bring me the trash." My words slur and slump together hardly understandable. Why cant I hear anything? Whats going on with me? 

The trash wasnt delivered fast enough, the vomit spews out of me like a flaming hot geyser. My head is banging, I can feel the veins in my head pulsating against my skull in rhythm. Lindsey starts screaming in disgust which snaps me out of my daze for a moment. "Lindsey can you be more useful and stop with the screaming?" The words flow out of my mouth just a much as the vomit did. 

"B-But...Yes but that was so much!" She stutters, her face is clammy and paler than Edward Cullen. 

"I didnt die, and it wasnt alot, its liquid it goes everywhere." I stand slowly to take it easy on my beating head. My knees are weak and shaky like I lifted too much today, but I didnt. I hobble over to the kitchen where my cleaning supplies are. My arms shake willing to give out at any moment but this girl is useless right now. Its my darn moodswings right now I know are out of controll, but what do you expect? Im pregnant. "Can someone please call my husband?"  Lindsey quickly hands me my phone, the rings loud and echoy. My hands tremble as my head spins going in and out of it. 

"Hello?" Slades voice is hoarse and filled with worry, "Hello? Trella?" He asks again, I muster my energy to reply to him. 

"Slade, are you free to talk to me for a little?" He doesnt answer for a moment, I hear him talking every so often to some other people and a door opening, their hinges are loud and in need of some TLC. 

"Yeah Im good for a moment. Whats wrong? Is everyting okay? Is the baby okay? How are you feeling?" His questions go a mile a minute just rambling out of his lips. 

"Im just really sick, a-and I just vomited like everywhere." Lindsey gives me some peace, I see her from the corner of my eyes going to clean up my mess. 

"You dont need to be afraid, there is nothing to worry about. Im just grossed out by how much Ive been puking. Do you think you could bring me something?" 

"Uh Ill see, you might need to come in for that?" He just chuckles, I can hear that it brightened his day, just to hear himself laugh.

"Okay, Im just so nausious, I dont even have any energy anymore." 

"Okay Ill talk to OB and see what it is that I can get you. When I come home I would love to watch a movie with you tonight?" 

"Both of those things I love. I would love to stop vomiting, and I would love to just relax at home with you." I smile, my heart thudding my hand brushing against my stomach. "I cant wait for you to come home, I cant wait to not be sick, I cant wait to feel this baby move. I cant wait for you to deliver our baby." My tone is soft and nurturing, smiling with joy. I have everything I could ever want and more. From a life of neglect to a life of bliss. 

"I cant either my love, this year is going to be great. I cant possibly wait for all the adventures we have in store." 

"Me either." I smile relaxing back on the couch my eyes sliding closed with exhaustion.

__________________________________________________________________

Guys I know its been forever and im truely sorry. So much has happened in this short but long while. Graduated high school, moved out got engaged a few days ago! i will be married in July. So alot is happening that I just havent had the time to write. Along with major writers block. I have nothing to write about yet I want to so badly. So I know this chapter sucked badly but just know i forced every dramatic word out of my brain. So I love you guys!! Till i write again!