Chapter Twenty Nine

(This is revised, not edited! Most of this chapter is the same!!)

Livie's POV

Chilling on our couch in our new apartment, my feet resting on the coffee table while I watch 'The Office'. Deklan comes trumping down the stairs back pack thrown over his shoulder. "Hey pretty lady im off to school are you sure youre going to be okay here by yourself?" He leans down pecking my lips getting a whif of his aftershave.

"Hmm yes I will, Im not feeling too good so my brother will be over to help me, and with my homework." His warm hands rub my pudgy belly, a smile erupts on his face, but soon guilt washes over me.

"Love are you alright?" He asks concerned holding my hand looking at me with so much love and care.

"Yeah I'm okay." I reassure his soft face pulling him down for a gentle kiss. "Have a good day at school." I can see the hesitation, he wants to stay home but I nudge him giving him a soft chuckle. "Go to school so you're not late!"

"Okay, okay I'm going!" He laughs back and leaves, I hear the door lock and I call my brother.

"Can you come over now?"

"Of course I just got out of the elevator." I hear him say hi to Deklan then soon hangs up. I play with the hem of my shirt while keys fumble and my brother walks through the door. "How's the adult life treating you?" He asks sitting by me grabbing my hand.

"It's frustrating, so many bills and doctors appointments." I run my hand through my hair stressed just thinking about everything we have to get accomplished by next week. He turns my face to his looking me in the eyes, I can see the pain swimming through them.

"You know you can just ask me? I've always been here for you, I can help pay for appointments." My heart aches and I nod looking away. "Why so sad?" I shake my head fiddling with my fingers thinking of that night.

The pain in my wrists doesn't eliminate the pain in my chest, hot tears run down my face. Deklans words running through my mind over and over that he "needs a break". I don't understand! There is a knock on my door and I'm too numb to respond. It soon opens to show my brother, he comes in slowly not saying a word as I just stare off into space dwelling on what ifs. "Hi princess." He comes over laying down in bed with me pulling my body close to his warm and comforting body. He holds up my bleeding arms which are now clotting and drying up. "This isn't necessary Livie, he isn't worth this kind of agony." I muster all the energy to respond.

"There is nothing, I can't handle it! I'm going to be alone! He broke my heart!" I sob all over again burying my face in his chest wailing. "There is nothing to relieve this pain."

"Yes there is." I look up into his eyes for an explanation when our lips connect. Sparks erupting through my body, happiness overcoming me as I deepen the kiss. Moving in a beautiful rhythm. All thoughts of Deklan escapes my mind all thoughts and emotions focus on him.

That was the night Deklan and I made up and we too had sex that night. I look down at my pudge and sigh. "I don't know who the father is..." Abels chand pulls back slowly, I feel his eyes on me.

"How do you not know Livie?" I can tell he's trying to keep his patience high with me but it only makes me more afraid.

"Because you and I had sex the night Deklan and I did." He stands running his hand through his hair.

"You mean you actually had sex with him?!" He booms making me cower down like an injured puppy.

"How else would I end up in this situation?"

"He's an idiot and thinks kissing got you pregnant?" I shake my head holding my stomach incredibly antsy.

"No and I'm sorry I was going to break up with him after...now I'm kinda stuck."

"Tell him the freaking truth! That is my baby! I will not stand on the side and watch you two do all the things together that you and I are supposed to do! Like finding out the gender, the birth, raising the baby! That is my job and not his!"

"How were you so supportive when I first told you and now you're not? You have a girlfriend so why are you so mad at me?" I fire back mad that he's getting pissed at me.

"The reason why I'm still with her is the reason youre still with him. I was supportive cause I didn't think you would actually sleep with him." He starts to calm down, his voice is soft, his gaze never looking at me though. Rejection overcomes me, looking down at my lap while I fiddle with my fingers.  "I'm sorry Livie, I never meant to put you in this position but I love you so much."  He sits besides me embracing me in his arms, there is a difference between him and Deklan. Of course I love Deklan but I love Abel more.

"I love you too Abel."  My heart swells just hugging him tightly, I don't care if he is my biological brother, I just love him so much. "Now can you help me with my homework?"

Trella POV

Slade has been working over time, hes trying to work enough to save up his vacation hours for when the baby comes so he can help me. He does this everytime, with every job he has ever had and with school. 

Ive gotten back into storage getting my maternity clothes, sifting between things I love and absolutly hate. The things I hate I can wash and give to LIvie, because Deklan and her dont have much money, and I knew when I was pregnant with Deklan I would have loved some cute things. Just boost my confidence could have helped me...possibly. Ive always had a bad attitude. 

"Good morning Trella!" Millie comes sauntering in with her baby in a carrier draped across her chest, she comes in with my morning tea and prenatal vitamins. I lay in bed feeling very sick, my hair is not tamed and greasy. Ive been vomiting all morning,  Ive been more sensitive to smells and Billies fur smell. "Oh my! Trella are you okay?" She quickly rushes over to me sitting me up feeling my head. "Oh just morning sickness yeah?" 

"Yes just morning sickness." I chuckle weakly running my hand through my hair. "Baby boy just isn't too pleased with certain smells." I rub my already formed belly, which is odd, it's not large you can't really tell I'm pregnant unless you asked. My belly is a round bloat and its firm.

"Boy?" She give me a joking look while taking off my shirt prepairing for a shower, she hands me my cup of tea and prenatal vitamins. 

"Yes I think it's a boy, all my children are boys, Slade can't possibly make a girl. Plus I'm carrying too low and have the same symptoms as the rest of them." She chuckles while I sip my tea humming.  Lindsey the baby sitter comes in, quickly she adverts her eyes aware from my bare chest and scars. 

"Trella, Gale is sick, he's running a fever and he just vomited so I wanted you to know." She looks so nervous to have told me, like she was standing in the hallway for a while contemplating wether to tell me or not.

"Thank you Lindsey I will be down in a moment, I'll write you a check for double and you may go." I sigh sitting up feeling a rush of nausea holding my mouth.

"Oh no I will care for him! You can't be exposed to him. I'll work for you for free from now on!" She rushes out of the room before I protest, I lay down again exhausted and thankful. I love my helpers.

------------——–---------------------------------------------------------------
Hi guys!! I'm so sorry for the really late update!!! Please comment and vote on this chapter and let me know what you think and how I should improve (other than grammar cause I know and don't care I'll fix it when I feel like it) love you all and all my support!!!! I'll try to update more ❤️