Chapter Seven

Deklan POV

I lay over Livie in bed, our bare bodies touching one another. "I like it rough." She pants in my ear, her hair clinging to her face. An evil lust filled grin comes over my face and I kiss down her chest licking her cleavage. "Stop teasing!" She moans turning me on even more, I cant believe this is happening, I cant do this, the image of the crash and seeing my mother broken like that turns me off and I jump up.

"Im sorry Livie I cant!" I grab my clothes pulling them on fast.

"Are you serious right now? Why are you leaving?" I can see the pain in her face, she stomps up to me slapping me hard.

I jolt awake panting, sweat covering my sheets, it was just a dream! Praise the heavens! I jump out of bed and get in a nice cold shower, part of that dream left lingering effects on me. I just hate being a guy sometimes, I cant help all the sexual thoughts, getting "happy'', as my parents call it, every time I look at a girls boobs on accident, or if a girl sits on my lap. It sucks it has a mind of its own, I dont know how my dad did it, kept control over himself?

I get out getting ready and go to school without a hello from anyone or a good bye, I need to talk to Livie. I rest back in my car driving to school and texting friends and Livie. 'Im ready.' I message her pulling up to school. Everyone praises me here, Im like a god!

"Really?" She bounces up to me biting her plump beautiful lips. "I am too but what made you get that idea?"

"Your my girlfriend Ive been dating for a year now, I think its time we did the dirty. Your place after school." She pouts pushing me to the locker pressing herself to me, oh lord im happy.

"But I dont have anything special at my place." Her hands trail down my chest pulling my belt buckle, I gulp and shake my head.

"My parents are always around, my little brother gets home at noon so there is someone always in the house."

"Then lets stay here after school, I know the perfect spot." She moves her knee between my legs and my eyes widen.

"Not here!" I moan alittle too loudly making people turn our way but that doesnt stop her, is she always this desperate? Its like she wants to get in my pants, thats all she ever talks about. "Wait. Your always talking about sex and trying to turn me on. You said you were a virgin but yet you always talk about it. Are you lieing to me?"

"Why would I lie to you about that?"

"Because I wouldnt be able to tell unless I was actually in you." I frown shoving her away. "I dont like it when you only talk about sex."

"My place after school." She whispers as if she didn't even hear what I just said, she pecks my lips pulling on my bottom lip before she clicks to class. God how I love her, and that amazing body, with every stride it tempts me. Tonight is the night I show her how much I love her, tonight Im going to do it. 

~^~*~^~@~^~*~^~

By the end of the day Im nervous, my palms are sweaty and my heart is racing. Should I be doing this? I mean Im almost seventeen, the age my dad first started having sex so I guess thats okay if I do it? Im a teenage I have my needs! 

"Hey baby." She comes over rubbing her body against mine, five seconds Im about to jump her! "Ready to go to my place?" She purrs, her breathe smells like the fresh mint and bubble gum. 

"You bet!" I smile while she pulls me along. Am I even ready? As we drive to her house her hand stays firmly planted on my crotch, this isnt a comfortable feeling at all, I thought it would be but its not, I mean were in a car.

"You feel so nervous, just relax." She grabs slightly and the feeling almost makes me ram into the car in front of me. 

"Livie how do you know so much about this? I thought you said you were a virgin?" She seems to know an awful lot about this, always so touchy feely and talking about it all the time.

"What do you think pinterest is for and the internet? I watch alot of adult rated movies to know, there is nothing to worry about big boy." Her voice is very suggestive, but how does pinterest have that stuff? Isnt it for fashion and nails? 

"Isnt pinterest for girly things?" I ask nervously pulling into her empty drive way.

*Sexual content begins, not the whole nine yards*

"No people post whatever they want, like twitter, you know my family we do our reasearch now come on." She hops out rushing inside and Im right on her heels pinning her to the wall once we get inside her house.  "Oo mamma likes it rough." She purs, Im getting to think shes not a virgin? Whatever Im in the moment and there is no stopping me now. 

She slides her hands up my shirt exploring my body while I kiss her hard, her tongue trying to enter my mouth but I deny, no way is someones tongue going inside my mouth. She slides her hands into my pants and I moan softly grabbing her breasts and smiling with pleasure, they are 100% real! 

I hop her onto my waist walking up to her bedroom while she kisses my neck her fingers sliding into my perfectly styled hair. I close her door putting her on the bed still at it with her breasts, I pull off her shirt and bra kissing down her neck and chest. A soft moan escapes her lips turning me on more. "I love you Livie." I pant kissing down her toned stomach to her pant line licking it softly. 

"I love you too." She moans louder before looking at me. "I lied, Im scared as hell, be soft please." This is the first time Ive ever seen her vulnerable and scared. 

"Are you sure you want this?" I ask stopping respecting either choice she wants to make. She bites her lip her head falling back as she wraps her legs around me. 

"No but I love you too much to say no. I want to make love to you." I nod kissing her again, I love her. 

Shit I forgot condoms.

________________________________________

Hey guys sorry its been forever! I just got my permit today whahoo! But for your information I hate the DMV. Anywho please COMMENT and vote!  Im sorry to be stuck up but I wont write the next chapter until I get five comments from five different people. I love you guys! Thanks for all the fans! Until next time.