Chapter Twenty Eight

(This chapter is revised, not edited. Story line is changing.)

Waking up hearing loud music, turning in bed confused why I didnt wake up. I feel like I got so much sleep! I start freaking out running out to the kids. "Wake up!" I yell running all around the house, tying my robe around my body quickly trying to hide my naked body, barging into the boys rooms they are completely clean, beds made and gone. They aren't here.

I rush down the stairs my head in jumbles. "Kids! It's not funny come out!" I yell thinking they are all hiding.
"Surprise!" Everyone screams at me nearly making me piss my pants. "Happy Birthday!" I scream startled and nearly fall back.

"Dear God!" I hold my chest nearly freaking out. "Thanks though." Everyone runs up and hugs me tightly. My children are hugging me while Im naked under my robe. I havent even brushed my teeth today. 

"Happy Birthday mom!" Fin screams hugging me, I chuckle hugging them all back.

"Thanks guys, you got me again." Smiling they all shove me into the very decorated kitchen and birthday chair. Food galore covers the table, everything but oranges and bacon. I smile from ear to ear with joy. "I love you guys!" Slade comes over giving me a big kiss cupping my face lovingly. After a few groans from the kids and loud complaints we part smiling.

"I love my beautiful lady." He brushes the hair from my face cupping my cheeks looking at me with so much love. I blush still like the teenager I was.

"Youre so corny." I chuckle eating my food famished.

"Mom can we skip school?" Gale asks, I stare at him shocked, the boy who has been so strict to not ever miss school even when he has the flu wants to stay home?

"Um are you sure?" He looks at his feet then at Deklan, he gives him a small nod and Gale returns me a nod. "No." Gale sighs in relief while the other boys groan. "You all are going to be late to school, you better hurry before Gale has a break down okay?" Billy comes charging in banging his head continuously on the front door. "See you guys are making Billy anxious, if you are not out the door the next crap he makes in the house you boys are cleaning up." All of them scram out the front door and into Deklans car.

I know he thinks I dont know he just bought an apartment, I checked his bank account since we have a joint account to see the purchase. Im not okay with it, hes moving way too fast. Hes also just a minor and he hasnt talked to me about it yet. Mentally shaking my head I continue to eat my breakfast humming. "This is so great Slade thank you so much!"

"You're welcome my love." He sits into the chair next to me, the soft creak of our old chairs as he puts all his weight onto it. "I think its time we redecorate the house?" I look up at him and roll my eyes shaking my head.

"Ha.Ha. Funny joke!"

"No I am serious!" I just look at him with a weird look.

"But why? Doesnt this take a while? I mean were having a baby and I dont want to have to leave to a hotel pregnant?"

"I know but I just think we need to change it up a bit?" I think about it for a second.

"I guess if you really want to?" I eat my food humming softly. I watch as Slade grip my free hand, I'm so glad he didn't grab my occupied one to stop me from eating. I would have murdered him.

"Do you want to?"

"Well I mean we have memories practically woven into everything. But it wouldn't hurt to start everything over." I peck his lips gently feeling the warmth. They will need to start new, new everything. New life, new wife, new baby, and grand baby.

"Okay." He smiles softly. "I love you so much."

"I love you too." I beam pecking his lips and rub my small bump. It's coming through now. "I think im going to spend the day with Vanessa today okay? You go to work." I stand putting the dishes away, my mind racing with thoughts, depressing ones at that but I dont show it. 

"No no, you go lay down and let me, its your birthday no chores." He lifts me up like I was a teen again. Carrying me to the couch like a princess, holding onto him laughing at him seeing his struggle. 

"Youre not the jock you used to be." I kiss his nose trying not to plop me down onto the couch, he plumps the pillows all around me trying to make me feel comfortable. 

"Hey well Im your sexy doctor who comes home in my scrubs." He does this weird body roll making me laugh harder. 

"That smells like poop and vomit!" I smack his butt nuzzling down into my pillows resting my hands on my stomach. 

"I save people Im better than superman!" I grab his shirt pulling him down whispering in his ear softly. 

"Not better than batman." I nip his ear and push him back up acting innocent. Laying back Billie hops up next to me laying his head on my stomach his tail twitching. 

"Um excuse me! I better than both of them! Because I have a family!" He pops his hip pretending to flip his non existent hair. Laughing hard, Billies head shoots up letting out a loud 'bah' of shock. Hes like a baby I remember all his sounds and recognize what they are for. 

"Okay hot stuff you can think that." I chuckle smiling looking into his eyes with just as much love as the day I married him. "No go, youre going to be late for work." Rolling his eyes he slumps like a child and kisses me. 

"I love you beautiful woman." He kisses me one last time nipping my lip then quickly pulling away. 

"I love you too, be safe." He smiles taking his lunch running out of the door. I pull out my phone texting Vanessa, I dont want to get up and move, I just want to hang out with her and gossip. 

'Hey girly can you come over?' I message her turning on the tv, my stomach has been bothering me and Ive been feeling terrible. I pet Billie while waiting for her response. 

'Duh Im on may way.' Smiling, I curl up on the couch even more holding down the vomit and the achenes of my body. Mostly under my arms and my neck, and Im tired as hell. And I just woke up!

"Hello!" She comes charging in making Billie jolt and huff in annoyance, I smile watching her come through to the living room where I am. She bounces over kneeling down in front of me. "Even though youre not that far along do you want a massage?" Sighing I nod feeling even worse as the second passes by. 

"My body is killing me, once this trimester is over the rest will be a breeze." Her hands deeply massage my feet making me hum relaxed. 

"How far along are you?" She asks, thinking about it I dont really remember, I just shrug. 

"Probably fourteen weeks. I should be able to feel the baby move soon."

________________________________________

Hi my lovlies! I am SO sorry its been FOR-EV-ER! (The sandlot reference) So much crap has hit the fan lately and I have 0 Ideas. So it might be a while before I update again. It sucks that I know how to end this and I dont know how to continue this without rushing. :( I love you all and thank you so much for all the support! So please COMMENT & VOTE!