Chapter Twenty One

Clutching the cold blade between my fingers, I stare at it pressing it to my old scars. Thoughts running through my brain, temptation is lurking over me. I dont know whats going on, I dont know what has gotten into me. I dont know why I feel the need to do this to myself. For Gods sake Im an adult, Im pregnant.

Hearing the clink of the blade falling into the trash is satisfying, the urge to see my blood across my arm leaves, I brush it off as if nothing has taken over me to make me want to do that horrid thing. Leaving the bathroom and go back to the living room picking Lucas up totally obsessed with my first nephew. Hes so chubby gosh I could just kiss his face off.

Soon another knock comes through the house, I cant just scream 'come in' since Im holding a sleeping baby. I actually have to get up. Good gall the effort I have to put into that. Groaning I stand still holding the cutie pie and answer the door. My eyes just about roll out of my head seeing Brantly and some girl next to him. "Hey Trella." He smiles, Im lost for words, I havent seen him since we moved after Deklan was born. I lung into his arms hugging him. He chuckles hugging me tightly, the girl just stands there awkwardly.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" I just about scream making Lucas jolt in my arms. He scratches the back of his head.

"Im guessing Slade didnt tell you?" I tilt my head confused, he must have forgotten to lay that information onto me. "Were getting married!" I put Lucas down and now I can start screaming with joy. I have to fan my face from hyperventilating too much. Or at all.

"Your getting married! Holly cow!! Come the hell in! Oh my mother of God!" I scream totally losing my mind. I havent had coffee in two weeks im losing it.

They both come in looking kinda scared of me. Dont worry Im scared of myself at this point. I usher them to the couch so excited, my brother in law is getting married! Oh my gosh! I make them both coffee wishing I was making myself a cup but quickly hand it to them. Both of them gladly take it. "So you have another baby?" He says setting his mug down, I nod my head, re thinking what he just said I quickly shake my head.

"No no no! This is Lucas, Millies son." I pick him back up rocking him totally in love. "I have four now, and one more on the way." I rock Lucas, the girl just nods, tilting my head I look at her more closely. "Do I know you?" I ask the girl handing Lucas to Brantly while I talk to her. She looks so familiar but I dont know how?

She nods slightly chuckling. "We went to high school together, delivered my baby in a stall at a restaurant, and what I was referred to as Miss. Perfect." She chuckles, my blood practically runs cold, my head spins, I stumble slightly forcing a fake smile. There is no way in Hell my brother in law is marrying that.

"Oh." I try to sound as if its no big deal but its laced with disgust. "This is great news! Im so happy for you guys." I force a fake smile going to the kitchen to try and hide my fury. "Want anything to eat?"

"Sure Im famished! Can I have a grilled cheese?" She almost states, as if there is no choice with such entitlement.

"Ill have the same please?" Brantly asks so much nicer, grumbling in my brain I make their food, I want to kill that bitch. After making their food I go over handing the plates to them, then do I notice the fact he has a prosthetic leg.

"If you dont mind me asking Brantly? What happened to your leg?" I sip water out of my water bottle before taking Lucas back.

He lets out an awkward chuckle taking a bite out of his grilled cheese. "From war." Is all he says, from just those two words I quickly drop it. 

"So where is your kid?" I ask Miss. Perfect, not caring if she gate it away, I hardly remember if it was a boy or girl. Her eyes go wide nearly choking. 

"I uh gave him up, so uh I dont know." She mutters looking down. 

"Hmm okay Im sorry."  Wow everything just got so awkward now, I dont know what to do.  

"So what have you been up to all these years Trella?" He asks finishing his food, he drinks the rest of his coffee as well. 

"I have a grief recovery center, I have four kids, one on the way, a grand baby on the way. Slade is a surgeon, and we have a dramatic and eventful life, as always." I laugh to myself, I look to Miss. Perfect seeing her on her phone. "So no one ever knew your real name, what was it?" I ask her, she lets her phone drop in her lap, she seems slightly annoyed. 

"I went by many names in high school. But my biological name is Chastity." I have to fight everything in me not to laugh, I even force myself to bite my lip to stop from smiling. 

"I love that name." I nod rocking Lucas trying to distract myself from laughing. That is the most ironic name ever, since she was the school slut. "So where did you guys come from?" 

"Seattle." They both say at the same time, Brantly looks to her holding her hand smiling at her. 

"Brantly one more question then you guys can go sleep in Slade and my room. Where were you the past three years when you were MIA?" I know this is such a touchy subject but my curiosity gets the best of me. 

"I uh...was kidnapped, tortured, and other classified information. But I was released, and when I came to your scan I had talked to Chastity and asked if she knew where my family was, I was really confused as to why they were at a scan. They let me in since I said I was family and was with the party. But yeah, Im over it." That must be how he has a prosthetic leg, thinking back to it he never had shorts on, always long pants. 

"Im sorry for being so nosy, my room is the first door on the right up those stairs." With that they both excuse themselves, the entire Miss. Perfect scowling at me without him noticing. I dont like her being here. Not one bit.

____________________________________

Bet you didnt see THAT coming! And I dont know if you noticed but most the questions you have or doubts I tie that into the story! Also thank you soooo much for all the followers! Votes! And comments!!!! I am not #17 in teen fiction category and I couldnt be happier!!!! I love you all so much!!! Continue with votes and comments!!!!