Chapter Twenty Three

Millie and I continue to laugh at her, even though it is so rude and immature we both cant help but laugh. She gets what she deserves. I don't even scold Billy hes my best freaking friend right now. "This is why we didn't want to come here! You all are so unforgiving! We came here so she could say sorry, its all pin the past now get the hell over it!" Brantly yells at us while he comforts Chastity.

"So she can be a bitch in school to me, but when ever we give her a rough time its not okay? Well welcome to the family 'Mrs. Perfect' now get the hell out of this house." I bark at her pointing harshly at the door. "I hope the door kicks you in the ass on the way out!" Wow I'm so not mature, I really wish I hadn't said those things, but it just rolled off my tongue! She grabs her purse stomping out of the house, Billy charges after her, she screams running out of the house and down the street.

Brantly growls lowly packing their bags leaving. He quickly chases after her but all Millie does is slam the door shut. "Man I was about to fight that bitch." I chuckle nodding, she grabs Lucas back rocking him.

"I know." I look at Slade since he is standing very still, I glance up at him and immediately regret it. His face is slightly red, his fists are clenched with rage.

"Both of you are so childish! You both are grown women and tormenting another adult! Trella upstairs now! Millie and Keiran you both need to leave." I feel like a child and my best friends got sent home because I stepped out of line. "Billy! Pen now!" He commands harshly, Billy lets out a screech and runs through the doggy door and into his pen house outside sitting patiently.

Slade grabs me by the arm frustrated. He drags me up into the bedroom his grip tightening his hold onto me. Trying to pry his painful grip on my wrist, which is sure to leave a mark. "S-Slade stop! You're hurting me!" I panic slightly of the painful memories I may never be able to get over. He loosens his grip feeling a bit bad.

"Bed. Now." He flickers his eyes up to me, lust filling them, my body becomes hot at his sudden command. "You are being severely punished."

Livie POV

I hurl into the toilet spewing my guts out, my stomach is super bloated, I feel so fat. During my small gap between vomiting rounds I text Deklan. I need him here to comfort me. Once I send the message I continue to hurl into the toilet. I don't know how I was able to gain three pounds with all this vomiting.

"Livie are you alright in there?" My brother knocks on the door peering in, holding my stomach I spew into the toilet. "Hey sis are you alright?" He pulls my hair back rubbing my back, my whole body sore from this convulsion. All I can do is give a weak thumbs up. "You need some food in your system, this isn't good all you do is puke anything you get into your system."

"I know, I know all of this! Nothing is staying down! I'm so tired and weak!" My voice is horse and weak, its not as confident as it used to be. "I'm just tired."

"I know Livie, I cant imagine what you are going through. But I am here for you." He rubs my back kindly and lovingly. Man, I don't know what I would do without my older brother?

My phone buzzes, its from Deklan. 'Here.' I quickly reply telling him to just come in. I cant even get off the floor, I am so miserable. This is worse than the flu. My brother kisses my head leaving, I smile up to him as he leaves Deklan replacing him in the bathroom. His face is urgent and comforting, his warm hands rub on my back. "I came as quickly as I could. I'm so sorry." His lips press to my forehead rubbing my back.

"Don't be, I'm just glad you are here now." He hugs me tightly yet gently, careful not to choke me or gag me. "I'm sorry I texted on such short notice, and so late."

"No its fine don't be sorry, I'm just glad you are alright."He cups my face looking into my eyes. "Are you hungry? Want to go out to eat dinner?" My stomach turns just at the thought of having to eat, just to throw it all up again. "No, can we stay inside? Watch a movie?" He nods carefully picking me up carrying me to my bedroom. I lay my head on his warm chest while he carries me up the step. "Deklan?" I say softly as we enter, he lays us down comfortably.

"Yes my princess?" We cuddle together, my breath possibly smelling like vomit. He rubs my back in small circles.

"I love you." I whisper into his chest, he holds my shoulder kissing my head. He strokes my head softly.

"I love you too princess."

Preston POV

Rolls over in bed shaking Camille awake. "Hey babe, you're going to be late to work." She groans rolling over covering her bare chest.

"I can call in sick and we can have some more one-on-one time." She kisses me, not caring about my morning breath or my prickly face.

"I have work as well." I chuckle, wishing I could stay with her all day, she is very skilled, I should have dated her in high school like Deklan did. She pouts rolling over onto me kissing me all over my face.

"Can I come work for you? Be your assistant? Be there for you're every need?" She purrs nibbling my bottom lip, giving a small tug making me groan.

"I will see what strings I can pull. Don't get your hopes up."

"Sorry they already are! I might be able to be my boyfriends assistant!" She sits up on my hips bouncing with joy.

"Hey! Hey! Its too early for this!" I joke laughing at her cute little dimples while she smiles.

"Its not alcohol its just me having fun! Its not too early for that." She wiggles her butt onto me and I grab her hips.

"Lets get ready for work, and if we have time for it we can alright? Go get ready!" She squeals getting up running to our bathroom getting ready. I just chuckle removing the sheets from me sitting up running my hand through my hair stretching.

"Can we go see Trella and your brother tonight? Have like a dinner date?" She calls from the bathroom stepping into the shower.

"Uh...I was thinking you and I went out for dinner tonight? Like to Francino's?"

"Awe! Yes that place is my favorite!" I smile going into the bathroom to shower with her.

"I know that's why we are going, and for when you get off work I left one hundred dollars on the counter for you to go buy yourself a nice dress okay?" She bounces pecking my lips handing me my tooth brush.

"Best boyfriend ever!" She beams then starts to brush her own teeth. I sure hope I can change that tonight.

_____________________________

I'm so sorry for the late update! Super hectic! Please COMMENT!!! I miss those comments!!! Thank you all for the support I am now #1 In teen fiction and its been steady for almost a week now, this book is #80! Im so excited I love you all!! Please comment and vote!!!!!