Chapter Eleven

"Are you serious right now? This needed stitches and you wouldn't let anyone help you? What has gotten into you?" Slade asks stitching my leg up, my heart clenches turning away.

"I want to stop trying for kids, were having a grandchild." I move away once he finishes laying back on the bed sighing.

"Its fine Trella, we have four beautiful boys we don't need anymore." That hurts, hearing my husband doesn't want what I want, shaking my head my hair ruffling in the back.

"Your right." Is all I can muster to please him and curls in the sheets just wanting this all to end, my freaking emotions and playing victim. Im not the victim, my poor son is hes hurting and Im being a bitch about it. I hear a loud sigh from him as he exits the room, I look up and see him gone. Hes never done that before.

"Mama." I hear a small call from my bedroom door, looking up I see Finny, his eyes red and puffy. My heart breaks knowing I'm the reason for making my son cry. I open my arms for him and he runs into them holding me tightly. "I'm sorry mama I didn't mean to make you angry." He rubs my back making me smile, I'm supposed to comfort him not the other way around.
I laugh just holding him. "Your my baby boy." I kiss his face all over causing his beautiful smile to fill his face.
"Ewe! I'm not a baby! Gross you have cooties!"
"Well too bad Mr. Your my baby!" I tickle him, hearing his loud squeals of laughter makes a huge smile plaster to my face.

"Mama!" He screams thrashing trying to get away from me, his laughing never seems to end. 

"Okay! Okay I give up!" I laugh surrendering holding my hands up as he scrambles away from me. I just love all my kids. I dont know what I would do if I made the decision to abort Deklan or give him up, I dont think I would be able to move on and have more kids or even start a life with Slade. 

"Mom!" Deklan calls from down stairs, that's my cue. I walk down the stairs my leg wrapped up, he paces the front room which breaks my heart, my son shouldn't be stressing at such a young age. 

As I approach him his paces don't slow, so folding my arms behind my back I pace besides him making him crack a smile. "Is everything okay?" He shakes his head looking down pulling his hair.

"Shes not letting me have any say, shes aborting it." My eyes narrow and I pick up the home phone.

"Whats her parents number?" He snatches the phone from my hands at a wicked speed.

"Dont! They will sue us!"

"How will they sue us? This is life we are talking about here! Your unborn child Deklan! Your going to be a dad and step up and take responsibility! Im not going to be here every step of the way to hold your hand, now give me the phone or call them yourself, fight for the life of your child, this is a new chapter in your life and you better start it before someone else can close the book and end it."

"Mom that made no sense at all." He leaves with the phone hopefully to call her, I shake my head and tidy up the kitchen, forgetting about my problems and now worrying about his. He is and always will be my baby. "Mom! Mom!" Deklan snaps his fingers in my face and I jolt back a bit. "The phone is for you." He hands me the phone, I gladly take it. 

"Hello Trella speaking!" I say with a kind chirp to my voice, I hear a soft groan at the end of the line, welp this isn't going to end pretty. 

"Hi Im calling because Deklan has told me you have news?" Her voice sounds proper and spoiled, yes I can tell just in a persons voice. 

"Yes, our children have made some adult decisions and have a huge consequence, your daughter is pregnant-"

"No, no, no, i beg your pardon? My daughter is absolutely not pregnant. Shes only sixteen she is not pregnant." She practically demands it, I pull the phone away from my ear shaking my head, my ears are about to explode. 

"Yes she just went in for a check up, and has informed my son, the rightful father, that she is aborting the child and there is no say in the matter."

"Well there isnt, she is carrying the 'thing' she should have full say in the matter, after all it is her body." I groan out loud and put down my foot, Im not in the mood to play with arrogant people. 

"For Gods sake! I am being kind and reasonable! Two people took place to make the baby then there will be two people to make say in saying if they kill it or not! Abortion is not an option you can take her to my house and talk it out with everyone like sivle human beings! And thats exactly what that baby is, a human being. End of story ma'am and if she touches a hair on that babys head but aborting it without my sons consent then I will take your sorry ass to court got that?" I snap infuriated.

"Did you just threaten me?"

"No I didnt you just heard what your ears wanted to hear." I hang up and hug Deklan. "Your baby wont be touched unless they want their reputation splattered to the ground." He hugs me back tightly shaking slightly. "Deklan whats wrong?" 

"Thank you mom, thank you." He cries into my chest, this poor stress is getting to him too much. 

"Hey go get some rest okay? Take it easy." He pulls back nodding wiping his shiny face, its clear he has been crying alot. Hes my baby, oh I just cant explain the motherly love I have for my children, its so strong I will do anything in my power for them. 

He leaves to his room and I depart to mine, today has been an eventful day but thats life, its full of events. I go lay in my bedroom looking at the empty spot beside me, I am not doing my part as a mother and I just feel awful. I stand going to the restroom and just take the last pregnancy test I have left, its been a while but lets waste a pregnancy test. 

After waiting the excruciating three minutes I look at it, i cant believe my eyes, tears brim to them and I leap for joy screaming. Its positive.

________________________________________________________________________________

Oh my gosh guys I am SO sorry! I will try to update when I can but Im super busy now, wow shocker. I know its a short and crappy chapter but I miss you guys!!! I can take two more characters just give me the info! I love you guys so much thanks for the support!! If you have any questions you would like answered just private message me!!! <3