Chapter Fourteen

While I get the boys together for school Deklan blasts the music. The whole house is filled with punk rock music, the walls vibrate and pictures fall to the ground. "Deklan turn down the music!" I scream over the music, by the sound of the music and him just dancing around he didnt hear me. Not a suprise, but I run down the stairs turning down the music. "Were going to get a noise complaint okay?"

"God mom its just music." He rolls his eyes at me being very disrespectful. I put my hands on my hips looking him up and down like prey.

"Do you want to rethink what you just said and did?" He almost cowers but he doesnt appologize, looking closer at his eyes I glare. "Are you wearing eye liner?"

"And?" His voice cracks turning away, I dont want my children to fear me I just want them to know I mean buisness.

"Look, I know you're going through crap! Ive been through it too! It doesnt mean that you get to rebel! You're still a child, you're still living under this roof, until you're an adult you may not rebel!" I bark at him angry, my face burning with anger. " All this crap you've been doing will get your rights taken away from your child!" He grabs his back pack storming out of the house, Vanessa soon enters.

"Uh what was that?" She sets her purse down onto the counter and comes over holding my wrists.

"Hes rebelling, and I dont know what to do." I rub my face stressed out, everything with Deklan, Slades reunion, and me being pregnant is stressing me out.

"Hey hey I see you stressing sit down and Ill cancle the class today, a girls day out?"

"After I get the kids to school since Deklan didnt take them." I sigh rolling my eyes, hes not helping me out at all.

"I will do that, you get some rest Ill take care of everything today." She winks going upstairs getting the kids ready while I make us all breakfast, I dont know what I would do without her, shes always here for me helping me through everything.

After I finish making bacon the smell has me rushing to the bathroom, not even making it to the toilet it spews all over the floor. I hold my stomach jerking as I puke hard. The stairs rumble as Slade charges to my side.

"What happened?" He asks alarmed holding my sides.

"No more bacon, get it out of here." I shake my head trying to choke down the vomit still smelling the bacon cooking. He rushes throwing the pan out into the back yard, I hold my stomach my lip quivering, my body shaking trying not to throw up staring at all my vomit on the ground. This is such a mess I have to clean up, one more thing to my list.

He runs back in cleaning my face off taking me away from the foul smelling bathroom to the couch. "Trella are you okay?" I nod laying down holding my stomach.

"Its like the smell of oranges I cant smell any bacon."

" Oh so like another trigger?" Well thats kinda what I just said? But nodding he does too, this is my fifth time being pregnant he should have gotten the hang of this? I stand going to clean up my vomit. "Oh no no baby I will clean it up! You go rest." He practically demands, sitting down on the couch I relax putting my hands on my stomach.

"Lets go see a sonogram? Check on the baby and stuff?"

"Youre pregnant?" I hear Finnie scream from the top of the stairs, he books it down the stairs to me. "Mommy your having a baby?!" He bounces in his place happily. Letting out a groan rubbing my face I nod.

"You cant tell anyone okay baby boy? Its a secret." I put my finger to my lips hoping he doesnt tell the other boys.

"But mommy your having a baby!" He squeals with excitement, the joy in his eyes makes me smile. "I wanna tell everyone!"

"Just wait alittle longer please?" He pouts nodding rubbing my stomach with a light in his eyes.

"Im going to be a big brother?" He asks sitting next to me rubbing my stomach. "Can I rub your feet? Or make you food?" I laugh cupping his cute little face happily.

"Baby boy you dont have to do anything for me Im okay, but mommy and daddy are going to a sonogram to see in my tummy to make sure peanut is okay. Want me to send you pictures?"

"Can I come? Oh please mommy? Please?"

"Well its too early to see anything and they will have to look at my privates." He instantly cringes looking away disgusted.

"Ewe never mind." He cringes his nose crinkling up like Slade used to, making me smile.

"Now go eat and hurry for school so you're not late."

"Well I cant eat now!" He throws his hands into the air stomping off causing me to laugh, I love all my babies so much.

They all rush down and out the door with Vanessa sweeping them all out the door. "Get some sleep or Ill beat your trash!" She jokes getting them into her car taking them all to school. Rolling my eyes I kick back shoving a pillow under my back resting.

"Ah this feels so good." I practically purr relaxing, my eyes sliding closed in relaxation. Feeling the couch cave in and soft yet firm hands grabbing my bare feet rubbing them. Drapes my arm over my face humming feeling like Im about to fall asleep. "Wow baby this feels so great." He only massages my feet harder with no response. "I love you so much."

"I cant say the same about you." A harsh husky voice says making my eyes snap open, the scruffy aged face sitting before me touching me. "Its daddy." He chuckles evilly making me scream bloody murder. How is he out of prison? Again.

_______________________________________

So so sorry its been AGES!! So so busy! My mom just got engaged, I moved, I got a job and so on and so forth...SO Its going to be slow updates but please comment and vote I love all of you and thank you SOOOO much for the support!!! I love you all!!!!