Chapter Sixteen

Cops drag me from the room and I thrash irritated. "What did you do to him!" I scream. "You have the wrong guy!" They shove me harshly out of the room and into my cell. The officers just grumble rolling their eyes, they have heard this all before I know, but I am telling the truth! I am innocent! 

I pound on the door angrily, my husband is hurt, he needs me, he isn't safe! My mind wont stop racing and my chest wont stop aching. Slade, my poor baby he is hurt, hes in danger and I cant lose him! "Let me out please!" I scream in agony. 

"Shut up bitch!" Women scream at me from across the hall and in my cell. "Ain't no body gon' let you out." I sink to my knees begging and pleading. My mind quickly snaps to the boys, my children! Where are my children! 

"You bastards!" I scream banging on the walls, social security must have gotten them! They took my children away from me when the only reason why we killed that man was from self defense!

After hours of waiting in my cell the door screeches open on its hinges, two officers stand in the doorway. "Its your lucky day, you've been bailed out." They grab me harshly shoving me into a room where my belongings are and I quickly put them on rushing out of this smelly, hormonal hell hole. 

Once I'm out and checked out I rush out into the waiting room where I see Vanessa standing there pacing urgently with all my boys. My heart nearly explodes with joy rushing to them all hugging them tightly. "Mama!" Finn screeches holding onto me happily, the rest of my boys hug me tightly. 

"Now you can say you were in jail and survived!" Vanessa tries to make light of the moment making me smile. She knows just how to make me feel better. 

"Hows Slade? Is he okay? Did you bail him out too?" She just shakes her head pinching the bridge of her nose. 

"Its bad but I'm working on it. Maybe by tomorrow?" 

"How much was his bail?" She shrugs a little trying to avoid the subject. 

"Lets just get you home okay? You need to relax." She drags me into the car where he daughter is passed out in the back seat. We all pile in her suburban and I cant seem to let my boys go just holding them tightly. 

"I want to go see Slade please." I beg looking into her eyes through the review mirror and all she can do is sigh nodding. 

"Sure." 

Livie POV

Looking down at my stomach in the mirror tears well up in my eyes. I destroyed my life, I threw it all away just because I couldn't keep my legs closed. I just wanted to be popular like all the other pretty girls, how they always talk about their sex lives in class. I just wanted to have a story to share as well now it involves me being pregnant. I gently touch my stomach sighing, I don't want to kill it...but I don't want it to ruin my life, I don't want to be bullied for being pregnant, they are all going to call me sluts. I cant handle it. 

"Livie!" My brother calls from my room and my heart drops startled and quickly rips my shirt down. 

"What?" I snap defensively once he reaches my bathroom. He puts his hands up.

"Whoa just telling you dinner is ready." He comes up behind me wrapping his arms around me gently. "Are you still thinking about giving it up?" He asks sweetly and gently making me rest up against him. 

"I just don't know what to do." I sigh wanting to just shrivel up and die. This is so confusing. 

"Sis you have 8 more months or something like that to figure this all out. No rush. Look up adoption agencies, meet up, once you have it then decide okay?" 

"You make this sound so simple."

"In my mind it is, I try to eliminate stress. But sis if you do decide to give the baby up, my girlfriend and I will gladly adopt it." 

"That means Ill see it every time I go over? Or you come over! That is even more stressful!" Shrugs away and walks down to eat, I just wish Deklan was here with me to help make this decisions with me. I don't want to make all the decisions, we did do this. Together.

"Livie you need to be reasonable here, we have been wanting a baby for a while now just think about it." His large footsteps pound down the stairs. 

"So are you just using me for my baby?" My lip quivers feeling betrayed by my own family. His eyes widen trying to calm me down. 

"No no! Not at all! I'm just trying to help you!" He holds me in his muscular arms, his love comforting me stopping me from my tears. "Sis you just need to calm down, its not healthy for you or that baby. As an older brother I want you safe and I will protect you okay?" I nod into his firm chest sniffing breathing in his scent calming down. 

"Whats for dinner?" 

"Pork chops." He chuckles slightly still holding him to me. "If that's okay?" 

"Yeah I haven't had that much of morning sickness, close to none actually." I chirp happily releasing my hold on him, he just looks at me slightly confused. Is there something wrong with me? Do I smell bad? I tilt my head confused myself. "What?" 

"I-I j-just never mind." He shakes his head taking me to the table to eat, my parents hardly speak to me just eating their food mostly talking to my brother. I look down at my lap not very hungry any more. Great so now I'm getting this from my parents first. Such a 'safe place' guys. 

Deklan POV

I knock on Livie's door looking anywhere but the door, is it just me or is it super awkward when approaching a house and knocking? I just roll my eyes at myself and the door opens to Livie, immediately relief washes over her face and she lunges in my arms holding onto me tightly. Hugging her back confused and slightly worried. "Whats wrong?" I ask her concern rushing out of my mouth like Niagara falls. 

"Take me away for a bit. Please?" She whispers urgency in her voice, she looks broken and hurt. Nodding my brows furrowed together I grab her and usher her to the car and drive away. I look over during the awkward silence seeing her body shake with her head in her hands, soon a sob fills the air and I quickly pull over. 

"Livie I'm not kidding any more what the hell is wrong?" I demand wanting for her to be okay, safe, stress free. She wails and lunges back in my arms holding onto me, I wrap my arms around her trying to calm her anxiously. 

"My parents hate me! My brother wants our baby! I don't know what to do! I cant make all these decisions!" She blubbers into my chest, I look down at her face with such love, concern, and sadness for her. 

"Princess, you are the love of my life, your parents are idiots, they clearly don't accept humans since they aren't much of them anyways. Your brother is a dick and I am here to protect you, our child, our family. You are my love, its killing me to see you so sad. Don't burden yourself please, just relax. This is why I am here, to help you the best I can. Some days you'll hate me, some days you will wish I was dead, and some days you will love me. You are not the only one right now know that,  you have me, my parents and brothers who love you and want to help you." I kiss her head while she cries silently, she clenches onto my shirt holding onto me. 

"Why do you have to say such nice things to me?" I smile down to her rocking her gently and filled with love. 

"Because I love you." She sniffs, her eyes looking up to mine shining and shimmering. A smile plastering on her face. Her shaky hands cupping my face, gently pulling me down too kiss her soft lips.  She wraps her arms around my neck holding me, placing our heads together still holding her. "I will never lose you, never let you go. You are mine now okay?" She laughs a little nodding. 

"Just don't say it like that silly." We both laugh pecking each others lips. "Lets go get some food, I am famished."

"Okay princess."

________________________________________

Thanks to Christmas break I was able to bust out another pretty long chapter! Please comment and vote! I love you all! Thank you for your patience!  Also what song do you think goes with this chapter? I suck at thinking of good songs. So comment the song! Merpy Christmahanaquanzaka!