Chapter Twenty Four

*Shout out to helen_g99!!!*

I wake up stretching in bed, Slade wrapped around me tightly. Turning to him I smile widely, I just love him so much I don't know what I would do without him. He is the love of my life, and he saved me. I gently place my warm lips to his while he sleeps. Last night was freaking amazing, the way he was so demanding and dominant last night was so hot. How he 'punished' me. That was fantastic he knows how to keep me happy, keep me pleasured.

I place soft kisses on his jaw while he sleeps peacefully, the most peaceful I've seen him in years. Pretty much since Deklan was born, he hasn't had any peaceful sleep. I watch as Slades eyes slowly peal open looking up to me. "Are you watching me sleep?" His voice is groggy and raspy sounding. I blush looking away.

"No..." He tilts my face up to look at him, he smiles at me kissing my nose.

"Its still cute." My face burns hot just like I did when I was a teenager, my heart fluttering with my love for him. He rubs our noses together making me smile with joy rolling over onto his chest.

"Last night was so much fun. I didn't know you had that side of you?" His face turns a bright red as well rubbing his eyes.

"I thought I should give it a try, you know to spice our sex life up."

"Well it was fun, you should do that again?" I wiggle my butt on his hips, I slip out of bed and go to the shower. I haven't had much morning sickness, even though its early on in my pregnancy but I enjoy not barfing up everything I put in my body. Slade comes in watching me through the glass doors, smiling looking me up and down.

"Wow you are so freaking beautiful." I let the warm water wash down my back laughing at him.

"What makes you say that?"

"Cause you are?" He slides in behind me helping me wash the shampoo out of my hair. "Are we having another home birth? Or are we gonna try a hospital birth this time?" I hum pressing my body against his, feeling in total bliss today.

"I think home again, I mean all the other kids were home births why change now?" I shrug rubbing my stomach softly. I am safe now and protected, I have everything that I could possibly want in my life!

"I understand completely." He kisses my neck gently leaving little love bites. I purr to his reaction and affection, licking my neck running his hands all over me. "Jeeze I love you so much."

"I love you too."

Deklan POV

Pulling up to Livies house jamming out to my music, I pull down my visor looking at the little ultrasound of our baby smiling. Just looking at this every day brings a smile to my face. I'm going to be a dad, and I am so proud, I am going to be such a good dad.

Livie hops into the car so peppy like she used to be before the pregnancy. "Hi baby!" She chirps pecking my lips, we both smile at each other and I rub our noses together. "My parents want to know if you are available for dinner tonight?" She drapes the seat belt over her, practically separating her larger breasts.

"I-I uh sure. Ill see if I can get off work early?" She pouts her pink shiny lips up at me squeezing my hands.

"You have been working over time since you got the job! You need a break please?" I let out a sigh running a hand through my hair.

"I have to work over time, do you know how much I'm paying for insurance? To pay for our baby's things? And then the hospital bill? I'm sure you want an epidural and that costs money as well and I'm working on other things for us so I need to. Can I come over in like a month? On a Sunday? That's my next day off?"

She looks like she is thinking really really hard about this. Her nose scrunches as if its the hardest question in the world. "I don't think so...my mom and dad said if you cant come then...you cant come see me again..." Her lip puckers tears welling up in her eyes, anger courses through me, they cant do that, they are the ones who pressured her into the abortion they cannot do this!

"You know what? We are going to see the surprise first instead of later." She practically bounces in her seat as I drive. Being extra cautious and over protective of the speed, so nothing happens to her or the baby. We drive for a bit, most likely going to be late to school but this cant wait.

We pull up into a parking lot and get out helping her out of the car like a gentleman. I hold her hand while she looks around very confused, a huge smile forms on my face leading her up the stairs to the second floor. She looks at all the doors not saying anything just staring around confused. Once I stop at a door 215Y I use the keys from my key chain unlocking the door opening it wide for her to go in first. "Deklan? Did you do this for me?" Her eyes well up standing in the middle of the empty living room. I smile nodding seeing how happy she looks, she holds her face crying with joy. "You got us an apartment?"

"Yes I did, because this is our life now, were having a baby." Wrapping my arms around her holding her tightly kissing her forehead. "We are having a baby and we need a home for all of us."

"I love you so much. You are so perfect." She cries holding me tightly, I wrap my arms around her while she cries into my chest. "I love you so much." She blubbers into my chest, her whole body shaking while she cries.

"I love you too, now please don't cry." I rock her rubbing her back, she might be tired from all the school work? She hardly ever cries.

__________________________________________

I'm really sorry! I have writers block!! This is just a filler cause this sucks butt. Please more comments! Those seem to have slow down and its kinda sad. So please comment and vote!! I hid an "Easter egg" for one of the babies up coming gender reveal you gotta figure it out!