"Good morning aunt Ria!" Selena called.

"Good morning my princesses." I said kissing them both on the their heads.

"Mom. We helped made pancakes!" Veronica said.

"Really? Who helped you guys?" I asked as I sat down next to Brandon.

"Uncle Scott!" They said.

"Really?! Surprisingly!" I said.

"Why surprised?" Selena asked.

"Because your uncle Scott, can't cook well." I said causing everyone to laugh.

"Hey!" Scott said as I laughed. I then received an message. Probably from Lesley.

Lesley
Hey. You coming today? I'll wait at our usual place.

Me
Cool. See you there.

As I put down my phone I realized everyone was staring at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Who was it?" Brandon asked.

"Lesley. I'm meeting her at the mall." I said.

"Mall!" Both Selena and Veronica said.

"You girls wanna go?" I asked.

"Yay!" They screamed.

"We're gonna go get ready!" Veronica said as they both quickly run off before I could say anything.

"Couldn't you have waited until after they finish breakfast?" Scott asked.

"How would I know they'd be so excited?" I asked.

"Let's finish and I'll take you guys. Lesley is someone we can't trust." Brandon said.

"Provide proof first then I'll know if its Lesley, which I still think is innocent." I said.

"Oh my God." Ivy said and I shrugged.

******
Two Hours Later ....

After meeting Lesley and she meet Selena and Veronica, we all decided to walk around a bit in a clothes store. Brandon was keeping a very close distance to us.

"Mummy! Can we go to the game store? Please!" Veronica begged.

"Ronnie, wait a bit sweetie." I said.

"But mom!" She pouted angrily folding her arms. Well she certainly got that from her father's side.

"Ronnie!" I said.

"Ria, I'll take her." Scott said as he, Kevin and Ivy walked up behind us.

"Alright. But make sure don't overspend." I said.

"Got it!" He said as the girls smiled and run out with him.

"He's going to overspend, isn't he?" I asked.

"Yep." Brandon and Ivy said at the same time.

"Well...Kevin you and Ivy should go with them just in case. You know Scott can be immature as they are." I said.

"Good idea. I was bored here anyways." Kevin said.

"Alright. See you guys in a few. Be careful. " I said.

"Yep. You too." Ivy said. I then shrugged looking at Brandon who seems really worried.

"Relax." I whispered to him.

"How am I supposed to be relaxed when there's a mental criminal person, whose capable of murdering anyone, standing in the same room as us and our kids?" He asked.

"Could you not?" I asked.

"Hey Ria! Come take a look!" Lesley called.

"Coming!" I said.

"Just try to stay normal? Please?" I said before leaving.

"Me stay normal? You should tell it to that psychotic friend of yours." He said in low voice but I heard. I turn around hitting him a death glare.

"Got it." He said raising his hands in the air in surrender.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, comment & share❤

I finally got time to finish this chapter and post it one time. Thank you all for support and patience. Love you all...till next time :)

Next chapter coming soon...!!!

Click the star and leave your comments below...

Wattpad: @karishma357