Chapter One

"Boys your going to be late for school!" I yell up the stairs setting their lunches in a row on the counter, I set all their breakfasts on the table as well. My heart filled with love every time I wake up, I love my boys.

"Mom Deklan took my backpack!" Gale comes running in the kitchen yelling, his usual attire, sweater best and long sleve shirt.

"Deklan give Gale his backpack back!" I call up the stairs doing the dishes, im doing good taking care of four kids under the age of thirty four. Man has the time flown by since I had them all.

"He hid my homework!" This is what I hear every singe morning complaints and tattletails.

"You boys are in high school deal with it! If I hear one more complaint you boys are grounded from your phones!" I snap, its only a monday you know, Monday!

"Morning gorgeous." Slade comes rushing in, suit and tied up, hes a doctor and sometimes a kids football coach. He pecks me on the lips and scarfs down his breakfast.

"Someones in a rush." I chuckle washing the dishes desperatly, these egg scraps wont come of the bloody pan. Soon all my boys run in the kitchen shoving their lunches in their back packs and run to the table. Deklan leans over to his dad whispering something in his ear, Slade is drinking his orange juice and his eyes soon widen and he spits it out all over Carson, his eyes widen.

"Shit dad! What the hell!" He stands up abruptly looking all over his drenched clothes and face.

"Carson Lance Ericson watch your language!" I gasp, since when did this become the high school hallway?

"Everyone is doing it, Ive heard you and dad say that stuff." He runs up the stairs to change, ugh I shake my head, Slade walks over to me leading me into the pantry.

"He just asked me for a condom."

"He did what?!" I yell in shock, my sixteen year old did not just ask that, you have got to be kidding me, thats not happening at all.

"Yeah I know, what should I do?" His face is a dark shade of red and I just want to kiss his face off.

"Dont give it to him, find the girl and talk to her parents about birth control." I walk past him to Deklan hovering over him giving him my death stare. He slowly turns around to face me, fear hides behind his eyes.

"Hi mom."

"Are you thinking of having sex?"

"Mom whats thex?" Finn asks me, eating his bacon, his cute little two front teeth slowly growing in giving him a small lips.

"Its when-"

"Deklan! Hes seven!" I whack him in the back of the head gently Flin is my youngest, Deklan, Carson, Gale, and then theyre is Finney.

"Not my fault you guys didnt give him the 'thex' talk yet." He mocks Finn and I roll my eyes sitting next to Deklan giving him a stern but nurturing look.

"Deklan you know how dangerous sex can be, your dad and I were so young when we had you, I wish we were older when I had sex and got pregnant with you, I still love you but I wish I would have waited and you need to as well."

"Yeah okay." It just went out the other side of his ear, hes not gonna listen to me, gosh teenagers!

"Mommy Im old enough to be educated on thex." I give him a small smile kissing his head, hes trying to be all cute and educated.

"Its Livie and my one month anniversary and I want to do something special for her." He turns in the chair to face my fully, he looks desperate for this.

"One month? Oh God cant it be like a year? Even then its not gonna be a yes sweet heart love you." I kiss his head and he groans loudly slamming his head on the table.

"Your ruining my life!"

"No whats gonna ruin your life is a pregnant and hormonal girlfriend taking you to court, sueing us, putting you in juvey, taking away your rights, and having to pay two hundred dollars every month for child support, all because you had sex once."

"You cant get a girl pregnant just by one time." My eyes almost roll out of my head in away, gawking at him.

"Uh yes you can! It took your father and I once to have you! Im done with this conversation, its done and signed you cant have sex until your married, now you boys off to school, and Deklan you have to drive Finn to school and soccer today."

"Ugh!" He groans picking up his back pack slinging it over his shoulder as Carson comes running down scarfing down his food and running outside to the bus.

"Bye mom!" Finn says taking his plate to the sink and giving me a kiss on the cheek. "I love you!"

"Love you too, boys I love you!" I call to them all, I hear them argueing over shoes.

"Yeah yeah!" They all call in unison and finally leave the house with a hard slam of the door, great way to start off the day, an arguement, talks about sex, more argueing, check! Slade walks up to me with the dirty dishes helping me clean them.

"Good morning beautiful." Slade says kissing my cheek scrubbing the surrupy plates, a smile never leaves my face. "I love you."

"I love you too." I smile turning giving him a kiss, my hands up above my head covered in bubbles, he kisses me back when his pager goes off, both of us seperate, my heart beating fast, the love for eachother never dies, to me it grows stronger and stronger every moment, every beat of my heart makes me love him even more.

"I have to go to work, I have an intestine surgery today, probably wont be home till tomorrow night okay? I love you bunches Ill see you later babe." He kisses me quickly, wiping his hands off and running out of the house quickly, leaving me here to get ready for work at my clinic, a small foundation for people that went through what I went through, something to help the people, the help I never got in time. Its called Angel Jacob Foundation.

"Hmm, what to do all alone here..." I grab my phone and call my neibor, my friend for ten years! Whoa Im old.

___________________________________________

Hey guys COMMENT and vote!!! This is book 2 of 'The Quarterbacks Baby'! Love you all!!