Chapter Rewrite

Start bij het begin

Yikes. Curiel thought, a sweatdrop appeared on his head, walking over to me, and tapping me on the shoulder, "I'm training you today."

"Give me a sec." I voiced, shoving food into my mouth, rushing after Curiel, swallowing my food, and grinning up at him, "What am I gonna be learning?"

"I'm going to be teaching you pressure points." Curiel replied, walking into the training room, nodding towards Zeke, and smiling faintly, "Zeke is going to be your training partner. How much do you know about pressure points?"

"Not much." I admitted, sliding off my boots, trekking onto the mat, and facing Curiel.

"That's alright." Curiel assured, standing on the mat, turning his head towards Zeke, grabbing Zeke's hands, placing Zeke's hands onto my wrist, showing me the pressure-point, and taking his hand off ours, "Ivy, there's a pressure point between your opponent's fingers. Press down on that spot."

His grip loosened. I thought, pressing down on the spot, feeling Zeke's grip weaken, and grinning, "That's cool."

"Besides teaching you pressure points, I'm also gonna teach you how to get out of an enemy's' hold." Curiel grinned, having Zeke put me into a choke-hold, and explaining how to get out of it, "How would you get out of this hold using the pressure-point I just showed you?"

"I've heard you should go for the groin, the nose, or the eyes 1st." I recalled, pressing down on Zeke's hand, flinging his arm off me, swiveling around, and pushing my palm towards his nose, "That was how you do it, right?"

"That's the right idea." Curiel agreed, observing my moves, stepping onto the mat, and adjusting my elbows, "But your form is off."

(3 Hours Later)

"LISTEN UP, YOU BRATS!" Whitebeard grinned, his loud voice echoing against the walls of the dining hall, and gaining our attention, "Marco informed me that we need to restock on our supplies. We'll be docking at the next island tomorrow. You are free to do what you please tomorrow my children."

"YAHOO!" the crew cheered, raising their drinks up into the air, and grinning joyfully.

"What's the name of the island we're going to again?" Haruta questioned, eating some food, bunching his eyebrows together in concentration, and glancing over at Marco.

"Figures you wouldn't be paying attention during the Commander's meeting earlier." Marco sighed, sitting down beside Haruta, rolling his eyes, and eating, "The island that we're heading to is called Q'Eior."

"I heard that island has an amazing amusement park." Izo recalled, sitting down beside Ace, smirking, playfully-nudging Ace in the side with his elbow, and an impish-glint appeared in his eyes, "Makes for a perfect date, wouldn't you say, Ace?"

"I've never been to one before." Ace admitted, swallowing down his food, and glancing over at Izo, "Sounds like fun though."

He really is a Clueless-Birdbrain. Shadow thought-deadpanned, glancing over at Ace, pausing in eating her food, and a sweatdrop appeared on her head as she watched Ace shoving food into his mouth, Izo was giving him the foolproof opportunity to ask her out on a date. Instead, the Dimwit is stuffing his face with food...

"Ivy." Thatch whispered, noticing me sleeping, gently shaking me awake, and turning his gaze towards Ace, "I think you should carry your girlfriend back to her bed. She's already fast asleep."

"She probably stayed up late reading or working on her photo-album." Ace guessed, getting out of his chair, lifting me up into a princess-hold, smiling-fondly as I habitually nuzzled my face into his neck, brushing my hair out of my face, ambling towards my room, gently placing me on my bed, carefully sliding off our boots, climbing into bed, wrapping his arms around me, and sensing me stirring awake, "Welcome back, Sleeping Beauty. You fell asleep in the dining hall, so I carried you back to your bed."