Rain

Maybe it was the light, maybe it was the rain splashing down onto her cheeks, it could be the way her fiery hair swung around her wildly or the way her smile was so pure and bright- whatever it was, it was making her look irresistible.

Harry smiled fondly at his best friend, captivated by her beauty.

"come on,dance with me" She smiled as she walked over to him briskly, grabbing his hands and pulling him out into the rain, away from the little shelter he had.

He laughed as she twirled, her hand still holding his. Her hair flew around her with the breeze and her eyes twinkled under the glowing light of hogwarts.

Harry found himself admiring her. He admired the glow on her cheeks, the rain dripping from her hair, the pure joy she had plastered on her face.

"dance!" She called again.
"you're going to be sick gin" Harry told her with a soft smile.
"so? what's the point of rain if you're not going to dance in it?" she questioned as she pulled Harry closer to her and threw her arms round his neck. "now, dance" she grinned.

Harry chuckled before reluctantly spinning, holding right to Ginny's waist and lifting her off the ground. She let out a laugh as he spun in circles. He slowly put her down, both their faces dripping with rain. She pushed away from his slightly to grab both his hands.

She spun wildly, dragging him with her. She laughed as she almost slipped, Harry catching her arms before she fell.

Harry felt his heart skip a beat, her laugh almost making him melt.

"Ginny" Harry said suddenly, causing the girl to slow down and stand in front of him, a bright smile displaying in her pink lips.
"yeah?" She looked at him with confusion.

He didn't reply and instead took a step towards her, causing her brows to furrow.

"Harry?" Her smile shifted slightly as his arms landed on her sides. Her arms instinctively went up to his shoulders. "what are you doing?" she laughed quietly.

"can i kiss you?"

The question caught her of guard, her answer getting caught in her throat. This feeling was unusual to Ginny, she wasn't used to being speechless.

"w-what?" she muttered, her smile still gracing her lips.
"can I kiss you?" he repeated. She was frozen for a second before nodding silently.

Harry instantly connected his lips with hers, sending shocks through Ginny's body. Her hands went up to his jaw, deepening the kiss. She played with the hair at the back of his neck as he pulled her closer to him, pressing their bodies together.

They both pulled away breathless, smiled on their soaking faces.

"what just happened?" Harry asked with a small laugh.
"i don't know but can we do it again?" Ginny asked boldly before Harry connected their lips again.

an: pretty short one but anyway hope u enjoy it :)) leave any requests or suggestions.

remember how important you are.

-T <3