I'm scared ~ Mostly romione,some hinny

Hermione's pov:

The weather was horrible,it was wet and windy. There was occasional thunder and lightning had struck twice so far.

I hated thunderstorms. So dark and loud.

Ginny and I were sitting in our dorm, talking about boys well Ron and Harry. I told ginny that I liked Ron well at least I thought I did. She told me she was head over heels for Harry but was too scared to admit it.

It was coming up to Christmas so ginny and I were the only people in our dorm, the other two girls had went home. We were laughing about something that had happened during the summer when there was a flash of light and a boom of thunder. We both jumped, me a bit more than ginny.

Just seconds later, there was a knock on our door. Ginny got up to see who it was. She swung open the door and there stood Ron and Harry.

"We're bored out of our mindsss" Ron said as he walked to the closest bed, mine and flopped onto it, making me bounce slightly. I giggled.

Ginny let Harry in and sat on her own bed.

Harry walked over to Ginny's bed and sprawled out on it, trying to push Ginny off.

"Oi you can't just come in here and hog the whole bed! I was comfy here!" Ginny shouted at Harry and hit him with a pillow to get him up.

"Yeah, why are you guys here anyway? Aren't any of your friends staying" I asked.
"Nope plus , yous are our friends soooo" Ron said.

Harry was still trying to push ginny off the bed. He eventually threw her onto the ground.

"Oh, you're dead potter!" She screamed and grabbed one of her slippers. He leaped up and started running round our dorm.

Ginny chased after him, slipper in the air. Harry reached me and Ron and hid behind us.

"Oh don't be a coward!" Ginny said , out of breath.

"Ron, help me here!"Harry said, laughing.

"Ginny shh I'm tired" Ron said and collapsed back next to me

Ginny threw her slipper at Ron and he jumped up.

"OI!you bloody bas-"
"Ronald! language!" I said and slapped him on the arm.

"Sorry mum" he said jokingly.
"Ginny" I said and held out my hand.

She took off her other slipper and put it in my hand. I threw it at Ron and Harry burst out laughing. Ron pushed Harry off my bed and he went flying.

Harry was too busy laughing to care. He got up and went back to Ginny's bed , laying face down.

"Harry move overrr" Ginny whined and shoved him. She sat cross legged next to him and instead of moving over , he put his head on her knee, using her as a pillow.

I was the only one who saw Ginny's cheeks redden slightly.

There was another flash of light and loud thunder. I jumped again and almost crushed Ron. Ginny jumped slightly too but yet again, not as much as me. The boys didn't really react, Ron was half asleep and Harry was playing with the end of Ginny's long hair.

We all sat there silently until there was a loud banging noise. It wasn't like the thunder though, not just one loud boom, it was multiple bangs and like a hammering noise.