The feeling ~ Romione

AN: A super short oneshot that just came to my mind! Hope you like it and keep an eye out for future stories! :)

Ron lay flat on his four poster bed, thinking about his female best friend.

He felt something when he was with her, he wasn't sure what it was but it wasn't just happiness or enjoyment. It was odd. He never felt that way with anyone else, only Hermione.

It was a warm and fuzzy feeling, one you get addicted too. That was Ron's problem, he loved that feeling but he couldn't get it anywhere else, only with Hermione. He spends every day with Hermione but recently he spends much more of the day with her, craving that feeling.

The feeling always heightened when they talked or he got a whiff of her honey scented hair or her rose scented perfume she wore every so often. He knew he loved the feeling yet he didn't know what it was.

Whenever they would make eye contact or see each other across the room, the feeling would spark in his body. The feeling would force him to smile.

The feeling would make him want to hug her. To touch her hand or cheek or even brush past her arm. He craved her soft touch.

The feeling would constantly make him happy,loved and important. He didn't know how it did that, but it did.

What was most curious about this feeling was why is was there. It had begun last summer, when the weather was beautiful and the grass was full of daisies.

It first arrived when Hermione and Ginny were sitting in a field of flowers by the burrow. They were laughing and smiling. The feeling rushed over him when he heard her laugh. At first he thought it was just the sun, but when he felt it later that night when she was out looking at the stars in the clear night sky, he knew it couldn't be the sun. So he brushed it off as the wind.

But the next day, it was hot and humid, no wind, not even a light breeze. He felt it again when they were by the lake, she was splashing water at Harry and he had splashed water at her back. The sky was clear with an occasional bird flying across it. He knew it wasn't the wind, so he brushed it off as it just being happy.

The next day, his brother Charlie has gotten hurt by a dragon, nothing that could kill him, but still pretty serious. He was in the kitchen when his mother told him. He heard footsteps coming from the stairs and looked to see who it was. It was Hermione, and the feeling took over him again. She was wearing some denim shorts and a plain t shirt. He knew it wasn't just happiness, so what was it?

It was there when it was sunny, windy and humid, so it mustn't be the weather.

It was there when he was happy but it was also there when he was sad.

He racked his head for an explanation to this fuzzy feeling but had no luck. What was there in common with those places?

Hermione. She was there each and every time.

He finally found the answer to the question he'd been asking himself for months.

That feeling, was love.

-T <3