can't wait

This is a super short one but hopefully you'll like it. One shot inspo- megsmalfoy4life + some Hinny for Alinahahmed

"Oh I'm cheating on you again" Ginny said casually, resting a hand on her bump.
"Really? With who?" Harry said, amused. His wife read the paper closely as she laid on the couch.
"Hermione" She giggled after a second.
"Oh poor Ron- maybe I'll go cheat on you with him instead" Harry said disappointedly.

Ginny let out a laugh and folded over the newspaper, it wasn't rare for them to be 'cheating on each other' anymore. At first it was shocking but both trusted one another and knew the tales the prophet spread so they found it quite amusing to see who their new love affair was with, it was a running joke really between the Potters, Weasleys and the friends they were supposedly cheating with.

She struggled to get up, being so late in her pregnancy. Harry quickly came from the kitchen to help her up, she tried to push him away but ultimately needed help.

"I hate this- I'm not some old person who needs to be helped with everything" she grumbled.
"yes, but you are growing a human being in your belly so tough luck" Harry replied with a grin.

She groaned again and waddled over to the fridge. Harry chuckled at his wife before going back to cutting vegetables for their dinner.

"Gin,don't eat too much- dinners almost ready" Harry reminded her gently.
"I'm starving for fuck sake!" She cried, tears welling in her eyes.

Harry sighed quietly.

"I know love but you won't be able to eat dinner properly" He turned to her.
"I know- I-I'm sorry" She mumbled, tears rolling down her cheeks. After a few seconds she spoke again, this time more loud and annoyed. "Fuck! I hate this- I'm crying over nothing!" She groaned again and trudged over to Harry to chuckled softly at her.
"I know, love"

He wrapped his arms around neck while she threw her arms round his middle.

"Don't worry,after all this- we'll have our little baby" He smiled fondly and continued. "We can spoil them with toys and get them their first broom and then watch them become a world famous quidditch player- like their mum"

Ginny smiled against his chest.

"I can't wait" she whispered.

an: have been a bit more productive lately so getting more time to write so keep those suggestions coming!!! also thank u for over 14k! means so much to me.

have an amazing day/night!

-T<3