Morning ~ Hinny

The sunlight streamed through the curtains of the burrow, waking up the members of the household, telling them it was morning.

Harry lay on the spare bed in Ron's room, wide awake. He had been awake for hours, due to a nightmare. He had been used to this.

He listened as Ron's snores came to a stop and were replaced by his groans.

"Good morning to you too" Harry said to a sleepy Ron. He mumbled in response and tried to sit up in the bed.

He heard some voices coming from the room across from Ron's, Ginny's. He heard Hermione's voice and a few mumbles and groans from Ginny.

He couldn't help but smile, Ginny never was a morning person, either was Ron. Maybe it was a Weasley thing, although Mrs Weasley was always up and dressed in the morning.

His train of thought was quickly forgotten as a quick knock was heard from the bedroom door, and seconds later Hermione entered in her pyjamas.

"Morning Harry" she said and smiled a little before looking at Ron, who was still laying with his eyes closed. She walked over and tapped his shoulder.

"Go away" he mumbled as he rolled over to see who had been annoying him. As soon as he saw Hermione his mood quickly changed. "Oh morning Mione" he said cheerfully and more awake than he had been seconds ago.

"Good Morning" she replied happily and walked back to the door. "Harry, can you get Ginny up" she said as she stopped in the door frame.

"What? Why can't you?" Harry asked.

"She'll only get up if your up" she said and laughed. She left the room and Harry chuckled before getting up.

"Good luck Mate, hope ginny doesn't kill you" Ron said.

Harry walked out of the room and into Ginny's. She was laying covered in blankets , her hair spread out on her pillow.

"Gin?"

He got no response.

"Ginny?"

Still no response.

"Ginevra"

At this, she shot up and grabbed her wand.

"Don't. Call. Me. Ginevra." She said , pointing her wand at Harry.
"Okay, Ginevra" Harry said and smirked. He loved getting her worked up.

"Harry James Potter, call me Ginevra once more and I swear I will hex you so hard you won't be able to say Ginevra again"

"Okay" he said and left the room. "Ginevra" he said in a lower voice, still loud enough for her to hear. Ginny leaped out of her bed and chased him. He ran into Ron's room, hearing her fast footsteps.

"HARRY!" She yelled as he hid behind Ron.

"Yes?" He said ,as if she wasn't pointing a wand at him and threatening to hex him.
"You absolute-"

"Genius" said Fred from the doorway. "You've found a way to get her out of bed, surprised we haven't done this before" he said and wandered down to the kitchen where Mrs. Weasley was already preparing breakfast.

Ginny had lowered her wand to look at Fred, Harry had took this as a chance to escape.

While her back was turned, he ran out of the room quickly and down to the kitchen.

Ginny had been looking to where Harry was standing previously before even realising he was gone.

"HARRY" She angrily screamed again but this time she didn't bother following him. She looked at Ron who was laughing. "Oh shut up!" She said and stormed off downstairs.

"Speaking of the devil," George said as she walked down the stairs. Harry turned to see Ginny glaring at George. He grinned.

Harry yawned as he was sitting down to eat. Ginny sat down next to him.

"Tired?" She said quietly to him, knowing he had probably had another nightmare and wouldn't want the whole Weasley family knowing.

"Yeah" he said and yawned again.
"I thought they had stopped" she said softly.

Ginny placed her hand on Harry's hand under the table. He turned to look at her.

"I just stopped telling you" he said quietly, feeling guilty.
"Why?" She asked.
"I didn't want you to worry" he replied.
"Harry you know I'm going to worry, even if they had stopped"
"I'm sorry Gin"
"No don't be sorry, just please let me know next time" she said calmly.
"I will, I promise" he said and nodded.

She smiled as Harry interlocked their fingers under the table. He smiled back.

They held hands for the whole of breakfast but little did they know, they weren't the only ones holding hands during breakfast.

Ron and Hermione had also been holding hands and talking quietly between themselves.

Neither of them acknowledged that they were holding hands, since neither of them would admit their feelings. Hermione had grabbed Ron's hand when Fred and George apperated directly behind her and had given her a fright.

Ron didn't let go of her hand, he simply just gripped it tighter.

A/N: hey so I've had a little bit of writers block for the last few days and have written and rewritten and deleted multiple stories before I could find a story I actually enjoyed and wanted to publish so I'm sorry if there isn't as many being published!

I'm trying my best!

Thank you for commenting such nice comments and for continuously voting! It means so much

Enjoy your day/night and make it a good one! :)

- T <3