Hair

"Harry!Stay still!" Hermione shouted.
"I'm trying but Arnold keeps moving!" He retorted. Hermione rolled her eyes and continued try to cut the ends of his hair.

"RON" Ginny's voice echoed through the house and fast and loud footsteps were heard.
"This can't be good" Ron muttered and stood up from the couch. Hermione grinned.
"You're in deep shi-" Harry started.

"RON!WHERE ARE MY CHOCOLATE FROGS GONE?!" Ginny yelled at the last step. Ron's eyes widened in fear as she quickly approached him. "I SWEAR IF YOU ATE THEM-"

"I'm sorry! I'll get you some more! You can have the cards and everything!"

"I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE STUPID CHOCOLATE FROGS!"
"You just said-" Ron replied.
"WHY WERE YOU IN MY ROOM" she shouted.

"Ginny, please don't shout-" Hermione said quickly as she continued trying to cut Harry's hair. Harry tried not to laugh at the scene.

"I-I-I just wanted to see it- since you know-" Ron spoke while backing away from the very angry Ginny. "I haven't seen it- in years and I swear- I only peeked! and then- I saw the chocolate frogs and- you know how I am- I was starving- I'm sorry!"

"You have to buy me 5" Ginny said in a little calmer tone. "Or you can do my chores for the next 2 days, your choice"

"Fine- fine I'll buy you five" Ron grumpily agreed. Ginny turned her back on Ron and spotted Hermione and Harry.

"Ooh can I've a shot!" Ginny said excitedly and
ran over to Hermione.
"Sure" Hermione answered and handed her the scissors. She started cutting small bits of hair.
"No you're doing it wrong Ginny, give it to me" Ron said and took the scissors.

"You know I don't really appreciate that you guys are taking turns cutting my hair" Harry said.

"Oh shush" Ginny said and took the scissors once more.
"What are you doing- THAT'S A LONG PIECE!" Harry shouted as a chunk of hair fell. Ginny started laughing. "Okay then!someone else do it before Ginny butchers me"

"Hey! I'm an excellent barber" she replied and walked in front of him, handing Hermione the scissors.

"Sure okay!" Harry said sarcastically and laughed. "Also can you take him? He's pissing me off" He handed her Arnold.
"Oh I forgot I gave him to you like an hour ago- and don't be so mean!" She said. "Poor Arnie, is Harry being mean? Yes he is" she said, now speaking to the Pygmy puff. Harry grinned.

"Ginny, is it even?" Hermione asked.
"Em" she took a look at Harry's hair. "Little shorter this side"

"I swear if this looks terrible I'm cutting all your hair off" Harry laughed.
"Oh please do- it's such a bloody hassle" Hermione huffed, pushing the hair out of her face.
"Ooooh Hermione said a bad word! Shocking" Ron said sarcastically.
"Oh shove off, I say bad words!" She said defensively.

"Oh yeah? When?" He said with a grin.
"All the time!"
"Oh of course! You're such a rebel" He joked.

Hermione tried to hide her smile but failed miserably when a wide grin appeared on her face. 

"Any better Ginny?" Hermione asked again.
"Eh- little shorter this side now"

Hermione trimmed the side Ginny had told her too. She then walked around Harry and stood next to Ginny, Ron stood on the opposite side.

"So, how does it look?" Harry asked with his eyebrows raised. They all bent down a small bit to have a good look at it.

"Much better" Hermione said and straightened up.
"I liked your messy hair better" Ginny said and stood up fully again. "It was fun to play with"

Harry grinned.

"I still reckon I look better but- it'll do" Ron said and copied the action the girls did.

"Thanks Ron!" Harry said sarcastically. "Means a lot"
"No bother mate" Ron said sincerely.

A/N: I know this was super short and probably super bad but I just had this idea in my head and I figured I should do a more lighthearted one after the previous one

Anyway thanks for everything! :)

Stay safe!

-T <3