Strong ~ Hinny

TW: Rape/Abuse

Ginny Weasley has always been strong, even when she was being controlled by Lord Voldemort. She felt that showing her emotions was weak. She always forced her emotions to the back of her mind and focused on what was important in life.

But this time, she couldn't.

She had had her 2nd shower in the last hour and still felt dirty and disgusting. A feeling a shower wouldn't help. She sat on the side on the bath in her towel and stared at the ground.

"Get it together Ginny" she said to herself. "Don't be weak"

She stood up and looked into the mirror above the sink. She stared at herself for a few moments before shrinking to her floor. She pulled her knees to her chest and put her head on her knees.

She let out a sob and whimpered.

He threw her onto the bed harshly. He leaned down on top of her and she let out a scream as he grabbed her wrists.

"Let me go!" She yelled and kicked her legs. He forced her arms back and sat on her hips, forcing her down. "Dean! Get off!" Dean didn't move, he merely smirked at her struggles.

Ginny kicked her leg hard which sent him off of her. She scrambled off the bed quickly but was grabbed by Dean. His hands roughly caught hold of her waist and pulled her back.

"Can't have you escaping, can we?" He said in a hushed voice. He flung her back onto the bed.
"Why are you doing this?!" She asked, trying to keep a steady voice.
"Because I want too"
"Fuck you Dean" She said and kicked him in the stomach. She tried to get up but he jumped on her and flattened her to the bed. He put his hand to her neck and squeezed. His grip got tighter and Ginny tried to pry his hands off. His grip only got tighter and Ginny was becoming more panicked. She was gasping for air.

"Don't move again." He said sternly and let go of her neck but held her wrists. Ginny let out a shaky breathe and struggled under his tight grip.
"Let me go Dean!" She yelled.
"You're wasting your energy struggling, don't bother shouting either, no one can hear you" he muttered and leaned closer to her. "You're under my control, so enjoy it"

His breath was on her neck. She shivered.

"Never" she said. He smirked at her and placed his lips on her neck. "Stop!"

He didn't listen and continued to place kisses on her neck, his lips trailed up to hers and she moved her head quickly. He started kissing her cheek, then going to her mouth. She moved out of the way again. He chuckled a little before straddling her.

He grabbed some rope from behind him. Ginny was shocked that he just pulled it out of no where, he must have been planning this. The thought crossed her mind and made her angrier but also scared.

She continued trying to get her hands free but failed.

He tied the rope around the bed post and then joined her hands together and tied her wrists with the rope. She continued struggling but it wasn't working, the rope was cutting her wrists. She winced in pain as he slapped her cheek. She kicked her legs and shouted.

"Soundproof" Dean stated as he observed her from above. She felt helpless, she couldn't scream, she couldn't move, she couldn't stop him.

He grinned as she stopped. With one swift movement, he tore her shirt in half, leaving her in just her bra.

"Stop!" She shouted again as he touched her. "Stop it!"

He trailed his fingers across her stomach and then over her bra, she tried to squirm away but it was useless. He then trailed his fingers across her cleavage.