An average day ~Romione

AN: There will mostly likely be a bit of both ships in one so I'll just put the one that will be the main focused one into the title. <3

A light breeze came through the window of the Gryffindor common room. Ron, Harry and Hermione were lounging around. Hermione was sitting on the floor, reading a book. Next to her, Ron was sitting on the couch. Hermione's head was leaning against Ron's knee. Harry was sitting on the arm chair that was right next to the couch. The boys were talking about an upcoming quidditch match.

They often spent their free time like this.

Hermione put down her book and looked up to the boys, who were laughing about some quidditch thing that she hadn't a clue about. Quidditch seemed to be one of the very few things Hermione didn't know about very well. She had read quidditch through the ages and knew the general jist of the game.

But other than that, she was completely clueless.

The boys had stopped laughing and were now talking about an essay they had gotten from McGonagall. At this, Hermione seemed more interested in their conversation.

"It's bloody 3 sheets of parchment!" Ron shouted. "She's mad"

"I know," Harry sighed. "And I dunno a blasted thing about it"
"Me neither but I'll just ask mione" Ron said,who still had yet to notice she wasn't engrossed in her book anymore.

Hermione picked up her book and slapped his arm with it.

"Bloody hell Hermione!"
"You will not ask me!" She glared at him.
"Please mione, McGonagall will kill me if I don't do it!"

Harry's pov :

God, do they ever stop fighting?

I was just about to tell them to shut up when a familiar red head walked though the portrait. Her long fiery hair swinging as she climbed through.

She caught my eye and smiled, I smiled back at her. She started making her way over to us when dean grabbed her wrist. Her smile quickly faded, as did mine.

I heard dean whisper something angrily to her. I couldn't catch what he said but he definitely wasn't happy.

She pulled her arm free and whispered something back to him, just as angry.

She rolled her eyes and continued to make her way over. I decided it would be best not to mention it, dean and her had been fighting non stop. Nearly everytime I see them, they're arguing. I knew Ginny should break up with him but she didn't like being told what to do and I knew she wouldn't listen to us if we even tried.

"Hey guys" she said with a smile.
"Hi Ginny-RON!"

Ron had taken her book and was holding it above his head.

"Hey little sister" Ron said , dodging Hermione.

"Hi Gin" I said ,grinning.
"Do they ever stop?" She asked,referring to Ron and Hermione.
"never"

"Ronald Weasley give me my book right now!" Hermione shouted while jumping up and down trying to reach the book. Ron was far too tall for her to get anywhere near it but she tried nevertheless. It was quite funny actually.

"I will if you help me with the essay" He said, trying to bribe her. We all knew it would work, Hermione would do anything for her books.

"Fine! Just give me my book!"

Ron's pov :

I lowered the book down and handed it to her.

Her hair had somehow gotten bushier and I found it adorable- ron stop, she's your best friend and besides why would she ever like you like that anyway. She was beautiful, kind, smart, very smart actually. She was just so perfect- Ron stop thinking like that! She's you're friend, nothing more.

I hadn't realised how close we were until I looked down to her. She was nearly touching my chest.

She looked up and smiled slightly. I smiled back down at her.

Then suddenly she reached up and hit me on the head with her book. She giggled and ran off.

"oh you're so dead!" I shouted and ran after her. I was just about to grab her when dean stood in front of me, blocking my way.

"Hey Ron," Dean started.
"Uh sorry dean I'm just busy right now-"
"Wait wait , can I ask you something?"
"I guess so"

I looked passed him at Hermione who had gotten back to Harry and Ginny , she was out of breath and still giggling.

"Does Harry like Ginny?" Dean asked.

My head snapped towards him.

"What?" I stuttered.
"They're always flirting and I see the way he looks at her"
"Uh no they aren't and I really doubt that he likes her.."

Just then, I thought about how they'd acted in the past, yeah they were friends and often talked but I never saw that as flirting. I mean sometimes they'd hug or cuddle but so did Hermione and I. Yeah sometimes we'd all lay down in the common room when it was dark and they'd sit together but that wasn't in that way, was it?

Hermione and I always did that, so why can't they, it's just friendly. Right?

"Ron?" I was interrupted from my thoughts by dean still asking talking nonsense.

"Well tell Harry to back off, She's mine"

Bloody hell, he had some nerve saying that to me, I was so close to punching him but he walked away. How dare he! 'She's mine'. She's not something to just own, She's my little sister!

I calmed myself down a bit before walking back to them.

"Ginny, Deans a right prick, just so you know"
"I know" she replied.
"Then why the bloody hell are you snogging him every 5 seconds!" Hermione shouted.
"Don't even talk to me about him, he's pissed me off enough today"

I looked at Hermione, who still had red cheeks from running.

"mione, you think you've gotten away with hitting me?!"

Her face froze and she ran away. I laughed and chased her again.

I grabbed her by the waist and we fell onto the couch. I started tickling her sides and she was laughing like crazy. God I loved her laugh-RON seriously stop thinking like that!

"P-plea-se!" She tried for say while laughing.

I finally stopped and she was out of breath.

"Thank you Ronald! now my hairs a mess!" She said and sat up and basically into my lap. She tried to somehow pin down her even bushier hair. I laughed.

"Sorry Mione but next time, don't hit me with your book"
"Well don't take my book then!" She said, looking back at me while moving off my lap, to sit next to me.

I smiled to myself. Maybe I did like her more than a friend.

AN: Hey hope you guys are enjoying these!

If you have any ideas or suggestions, just comment them and I'll of course, give you credit.

Thanks so much for reading these, didn't expect people to honestly read these so thanks

Enjoy your day!

- T <3