cold

Fluffy oneshot because why not, enjoy.

It was Christmas Eve at Hogwarts, the place they called home.

Ron and Hermione were bundle in blankets, sitting down by the fire in the common room. Not many students stayed this year, leaving the common room deserted most evenings.

Harry has just went to bed, needing to relax after having a stressful day regarding his parents. He often had bad days when he would think about them, he would think about how much he wanted to speak to them or hug them, just wanting to know his parents. Some days were harder than others, today being a particularly bad one. Christmas was often the hardest for him.

Ron and Hermione knew how to handle these days. Harry often wanted alone time or just wanted to relax that day, the two understood, knowing how difficult it would be to not know your parents.

Due to the day being one of those days, Ron and Hermione were sitting quietly on the couches.

"Are you still cold?" Ron asked Hermione gently, looking over at her. She nodded, looking back at him. Her face was illuminated by the fire, leaving her skin glowing. The orange hue created a relaxing atmosphere, leaving the two sitting in comfortable silence.

Unconsciously, Hermione shifted over closer to Ron, letting their blankets crossover each other. Ron let himself admire her, taking in her beauty.

Ron spoke, his voice just above a whisper. "Hey Hermione"

"Yeah Ron?" She said softly, turning her face towards him, a small smile playing on her lips. The light seemed to make her features more prominent and smoother, giving her an angel like affect.

"You know I love you right?" He spoke, looking into her chocolate brown eyes. A blush rose ever so slightly on her cheeks and she let out a small giggle, turning her head away from him.

"Of course silly" she looked back at him with a pretty smile. "I love you too"

Ron let himself smile. "I know" He said quietly, mostly for himself. It was nice to feel loved and wanted by someone, Ron adored this feeling, especially when it was Hermione making him feel this way.

Ron looked to the fire, the smile still on his lips. Hermione moved closer to him, so their shoulders were touching. He glanced down at her small figure with a curious stare.

"cold" Was all she mumbled before snuggling up into his side. Ron felt a warm sensation spread from his stomach to his chest and then to his whole body, making his body feel tingly. He smiled at her fondly before wrapping his arms around her. She returned it by wrapping her small arms around his torso and nuzzling her head deeper into his chest and side.

"Merry Christmas Hermione" He whispered to her, placing a gentle kiss to her head, lingering there for a few seconds before pulling away. He relaxed his head against hers slightly and shut his eyes.

They both fell asleep with a smile on their face that night.

AN: thank u all for the birthday wishes!! I had a great day today and I hope you did too!!

hopefully you enjoyed this fluff filled oneshot, leave any suggestions in the comments and I'll hopefully be able to write them!

thanks for the support and for the crazy amount of reads! means a lot

enjoy ur week

-T <3