Get out

This is dedicated to Skiii7 . Thank you for the idea! Enjoy.

When Hermione arrived at the burrow, she thought she would be greeted by Ron first or maybe Ginny, she was wrong. When she went in, the only person to greet her was Molly, the house seemed to be empty.

"Hello Ms Weasley!" Hermione smiled and hugged the older woman.

"Hello dear! Call me molly!" She said, as she did every time.

"Where's everyone else?" Hermione asked.
"Oh! A family friend is visiting for a week,they have children so they're out the back with them" she smiled.

Hermione nodded and placed down her trunk. She then walked towards the back, expecting to see the Weasleys with young children. When she went out, there was The Weasleys, there wasn't any young children, just a teenage girl and boy. Hermione frowned when she saw Ron and The girl laughing about something she didn't exactly care to know.

She was excited to see Ron of course,after months of not seeing him. She took a breath before walking over.

As soon as Ron noticed Hermione, he came running towards her.

"Hermione!" He said and wrapped her in a hug, lifting her off the ground slightly. She laughed.
"Hello!" She called as he put her down.
"How are you?i missed you" he said with a big grin. His smile made Hermione immediately feel happier.
"I'm good, and you?"
"Great, better you're here! I really missed you" he said with a fake pout.
"Wellll, I'm here now so" she said and grinned.

"Ron" a voice said behind him. He turned slightly, allowing Hermione to see behind him. There was the girl, the girl from earlier.

"Oh hi, eh Mione this is Sophie, Sophie this is Hermione" he gestured between the two.
"Hi" Hermione smiled. The girl didn't smile.
"Hi" the girl said flatly before turning to Ron and smiling brightly.

"Can you tell me more stories Ron? The ones of you and Harry"
"Well the only memories of just me and Harry are playing quidditch or the time we almost died-actually we almost died a lot but I mean when we were in the car- oh and also aragog" Ron said looking at Hermione and she let out a laugh, remembering how he and Harry recalled the events to her when she finally was un petrified. Ron was blabbing on about how scary it was and how big they were, while Harry was telling her about what he was saying. "The rest are with Mione too" he continued.

Sophie nodded with a smile that any girl could easily detect as fake, and walked away briskly. Hermione then realised, Ron's arm was around her waist, still. She felt herself blush so she quietly looked down to hide it.

"So what do you want to do?" Ron asked, completely unaware.
"I'm-I think I should say hello to the others quickly then I don't mind" she smiled.
"Okay, don't be too long" he joked and finally let go off her waist. She laughed and walked over to the other Weasleys, saying hello and hi and getting many bone breaking hugs. The Weasleys were like her second family so she was beyond excited to see them again.

When Hermione finally returned back into the house, where she suspected Ron would be, she was met with a sight that made her want to throw up.

There they were, laughing and smiling again. It wasn't that she didn't want Ron to be happy, but seeing him so happy with another girl made her heart hurt a little. Her previous grin faded to a slight frown as she approached them.

"There you are!" Ron smiled and stood up, towering over Hermione as she awkwardly smiled.
"hi" she said in a small voice.
"What's wrong?" He immediately asked, his tone and posture changing completely. He was bent down slightly to look into Hermione's eyes. His smile faded and he was looking at her with just care and love that it was obvious he must have some feelings for her.