The train pt.2

Harry's pov:

I was sitting in the cab with Ginny, she seemed different.

She kept pulling at her top. She was wearing a Gryffindor t shirt. It had a low but not too low neck line and was fairly tight.

She was trying to pull it up but at the same time pull it down. She wore tops like these often at home so I didn't really know what she was doing.

I looked at her again. She seemed to be looking in the mirror and then fixing her top again.

I looked at the driver who also kept looking at his mirror and smirking. It suddenly hit me.

The driver was staring at her. The thought made my blood boil but I had no idea why. I mean I knew that I loved her a lot but I mean I didn't love her that way I mean -of course I love her I just i love her in-

My thoughts were interrupted as I saw Ginny look back at me.

I smiled at her but she didn't return the smile, she looked scared to be honest. I reached over and grabbed her hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze. She held my hand tight and looked out the window.

We stopped in some traffic. The driver suddenly gasped. "Oh my"

We both looked at him and followed his gaze.

He was staring at the newspapers outside. They had something about a burglary on the front.

"Sir,if it's not too much trouble would you be able to grab me one of them, I'll take the price of your fare!"

I looked at him and back at the newspaper.

"Eh okay" I said and started to get out. Ginny gave my hand a squeeze and I looked back at her. Her eyes begging my not to go.

"Don't leave me" she whispered as quiet as possible so only I could hear.

"I'll be quick" I said and went over to the man that was selling newspapers.

I was just about to pay him when he heard someone scream my name. It was Ginny.

I turned quickly and dropped the newspaper. The cab door had shut and Ginny was locked in. I ran to the cab and banged on the window somehow trying to open it.

The traffic started to move. I hit the window harder and it eventually opened.

I reached in and grabbed Ginny's hand. The driver grabbed her other hand.

"Let me go you creep!" She screamed at him.

I put my other hand in and punched the driver, sending him flying back. I pulled Ginny out carefully but quickly, making sure to not cut her on the glass.

I ran to the boot of the car and pryed it open.
Ginny grabbed her trunk and I did the same.

The traffic went fast now and the man had driven off.

"Gin, are you okay?" I asked her, worried.

She looked scared , Ginny rarely looked scared but today , she had thought she was going to die twice. She had packed her wand by accident so she was defenceless.

She looked at me and nodded. I hugged her quickly. God, how could I have been so stupid.

"I'm sorry I left you Gin" I sighed "it's my fault"
"Harry it's ok,I'm okay now" she said and slowly pulled away.

She looked at her watch on her wrist.

"HARRY ITS 10:50!"

We had exactly 10 minutes to get onto the train, luckily we were only a small bit away from the station and would hopefully make it.