Hogsmeade ~ Hinny

AN: I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while I've just had a lot going on but I'll be posting some more oneshots soon! Thanks for almost 100 reads btw!!!

Ginny's pov:

Hermione and I were in our dorm, getting ready to go to hogsmeade. It wasn't cold so I put on a pair of black denim shorts and my favourite Gryffindor t shirt. I put on my plain black jumper on but didn't zip it up since it was quite warm.

Hermione had put on denim shorts, a white t shirt and a pink jumper.

We were going with Harry and Ron. I was so excited to get away from Dean. I know it sounds bad but he never leaves me alone. Everytime I'm around another boy, he freaks out. Especially when I'm with Harry, which annoys me most because Harry's my best friend and we had gotten so much closer over the last few summers. He basically lives at my house!

He's also very controlling. Like the other day I was wearing a low neck top that was kind of tight because I liked it but dean said that I shouldn't wear it. I had asked him why and he told me that it makes me look like a sl*t. It made me feel horrible but I wore it anyway, just to let him know I don't care.

Whenever I wear tops that show my skin, he flips. He thinks I'm trying to get other boys.

I was pulled from my thoughts by a knock on our door.

"Come in" Hermione shouted.

Ron walked in with Harry behind him.

"Ello" Harry said as he sat down onto the end of my bed.
"Yous ready?" Ron asked.

"Almosttt" I said as I grabbed a brush and brushed through my hair a few times.

Ron rolled his eyes and started talking to Hermione. Harry flopped back so he was lying on the end of my bed. He watched me brush my hair.

"Gin?"Harry said.
"Hmm?" I replied.
"Are you okay?you seem distracted."
"Oh um yeah"
"Ginny what is it?" He said while sitting up and turning to me.
"I'm fine Harry!"
"I basically live with you, I know when you're not okay"

I put my brush down and looked at him.
"It's dean" I said quietly so Ron and Hermione couldn't hear, although they were deep in conversation.

"What did he do?"

I sighed and sat down next to him.

"He doesn't want me to go to hogsmeade"
"What why?"
"You.." I said and looked down at my hands,twiddling my thumbs.
"Me?..why me?" He asked.

I sighed and looked up at him, his emerald eyes were looking into my brown ones. (I know Bonnie Wright has blue but in the books, Ginny's eyes were brown)

"He thinks you like me" He didn't say anything.
"And he thinks I like you too" I continued.

I tried to look away but somehow his eyes were like a magnet, I couldn't move my gaze.

"do you?" He said after neither of us spoke for a few seconds.

"I-"I was interrupted by Ron shouting.
"Ready?"
"Uh yeah let's go" I said and stood up, leaving a very confused Harry.

We arrived in hogsmeade a short while later and we went to three broomsticks.

We found a little spot in the corner. I sat into the booth first and slid over, Harry sat next to me. Ron sat next to him, and finally Hermione was sitting on the end.

We all ordered butter beer and were sitting waiting for our drinks.

I glanced around and saw someone who I'd so badly wanted to get away from. Dean was sitting there, glaring at me. I looked away quickly and tried to join in the conversation that the others were having.

"remember in 1st year when filtch almost caught us that night when we were playing chess" Harry said.
"Yeah he bloody scared the life out of me!" Ron said.
"Even though you guys forced me to play like a billion times,I still dunno how too"Hermione added.
"Wow! Something Hermione doesn't know,Shocking" Ron said sarcastically and started laughing
"Oh shut up!" Hermione said and playfully punched Ron in the arm.

They were all laughing. I was so confused.

This was how it was, them three together, the golden trio. And then me, Ron's tag along sister who's madly in love with Harry Potter. I looked away and waited for my drink. I started to daze out and start imagining random scenarios in my head.

"Ginny?" Ron said and waved his hand in front of my face.
"Huh?" I said as if I'd just woken up.
"I asked you if you remembered when we were swimming last summer."
"Oh," I said and blinked. "Uh yeah that was fun"

Ron looked at me strangely and continued blabbering about some prank Fred and George pulled that day.

I was imagining how life would be without my brothers. It wasn't something I wanted obviously, I love them all. But it was just something that came to mind since I was so bored.

I don't think my like would even be remotely similar. I wouldn't have been born when I was, for a start. It hit me that ,no matter how much  they annoy me and tease me , I couldn't imagine life without them all. Not even without one of them, they all made such a huge impact on my life.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned and Harry was staring at me.

"Gin?" He said quietly. Ron and Hermione were bickering about rubbish,as usual.
"Everything okay?"

No. Was what I wanted to say but I couldn't do that, especially not in public. It would make me look weak.

"Yes" I replied instead and forced a smile onto my face. Harry saw right through me.

"Ginny, I know you're not okay" he said softly and grabbed my hand.

He got up and started walking out of the booth, dragging me with him. Ron and Hermione barely noticed.

"Harry where are we going?" I asked as I looked back at dean who was glaring at me.

"You'll see" was all he replied for the entire time he dragged me through hogsmeade.

He finally stopped while we were in a quite lane and there was no one around. He was still holding my hand.

"Gin, what's wrong?"

I sighed quietly and looked down at the ground. He squeezed my hand slightly which caused me to look at him.

"I just feel-"I started, I couldn't find the right word. "Like the odd one out" the words didn't even come close to how alone I felt but I knew I couldn't get too deep with him, he'd think I'm weird.

"What do you mean Ginny?" He asked, now staring into my eyes.

"You, Ron and Hermione have been friends for years" I said. "You've always done things together, and now"

"It just feels like I'm tagging along,Ron's annoying little sister" I finished.

Harry was silent for a second.

"Ginny,you know we all love you and love hanging out with you, even Ron likes hanging with you" he said and took my other hand. "You make things fun,of course they were fun with just us three but it's even better with you there. We've had so many great memories in the past and I can't imagine what I'd do without you"

"You're so important to me"

When he said that, I thought I was going to cry. I forced myself not too obviously but the tears were stinging my eyes.

"Please,gin. Whenever you feel like this, tell me. I hate seeing you upset" he said and pulled me into a hug.

"Thank you Harry" I said into his chest. "I really needed that"

He kissed the top of my head and I smiled to myself. He always makes me feel so amazing and so happy.

He always knows when I'm not okay and always knows how to fix it. I don't know where I'd be without him.

AN: I know this isn't the best but anyway I tried, I lost inspiration for this story near the end so I'm sorry

Thanks for your support

- T <3